Where can I buy a modified lifter/carrier for M2?

metroplex

I tried loading my M2 Field for the first time yesterday and OUCH. Now I know what is meant by Benelli thumb. My thumb tip fit perfectly in that crescent cut in the carrier and luckily I only scratched the thumbnail slightly.

Where can I buy a modified carrier/lifter? I am surprised that the aftermarket isn't as plentiful as I'd think it would be for these kind of parts.

Guest Eogetorenk

dont have much idea regarding these things but you can have a look at amazon.com as well as you can look up at ebay.com i am pretty sure that they will surely provide you these parts you want as they have wide variety of ranges available with them

• 4 weeks later...

I almost got my thumbnail torn off with the stock carrier. I understand that if I loaded slowly and carefully, it wouldn't be a problem. But just in practicing faster loads, I almost got it torn off. It took me 5 minutes to install the new C-Rums carrier, which was surprisingly easy to install. The only 2 springs that should be removed aside are the hammer and carrier springs, which are easy to disassemble.

I noticed that with my C-Rums lifter, the front was already bent downwards and is short enough to clear the follower. I am still leery about loading fast because of my painful experience with the stock lifter - but it seems to work very well. It loaded all of my metal A-Zoom snap caps manually, and I still have to test everything out at the range.