Still Waiting..................

Zeke

Man that sucks. I bought ilintners like new tube (not a scratch or scuff on it), about 8 days ago, received it in 2 and installed it the day after.

Hehehehe.

Just messing with ya man, I wouldnt enjoy that wait, thats why i bought the used one. But i couldnt be happier with it.

I made sure when i installed it, that it was "SMOKING LIKE A CHIMNEY"

Haha

I ordered a bit before you and I got mine last week.

Yours should arrive fairly soon.

Ever since I ordered mine thats all Ive been reading about is "used titanium tubes for sale". I'm beginning to smoke like a chimney! Ho Hummm.......

Wow, that's a little ridiculous. I've been waiting forever for the black charging handle

I ordered the muted one. I really liked the black one, but the website listed it as out of stock, the muted looks good, so I figured it would be faster getting the muted.

I have been trying to order one of the black charging handles for about 6 weeks.... Tactical Black (SOLD OUT, New batch awaiting PVD coating, will update when completed.... That's what it said 6 weeks ago...

It took 11 weeks to get my tube... Very nice tube.

My M4 project has been going on for 3 1/2 years. Gets kinda depressing when you can't get a key component (the rail) for nine months. Opted for the muted bolt handle since I didn't care to wait forever for the black version. The last two components (BMT mount and GG&G bolt release) arrive next week. Trying to keep it simple yet versatile, and light as possible.

Holly crapp, I just received the following e-mail ! Schweeeet !

Your order is nearing shipment. This notice is to inform you that your order is either nearing completion, or complete, and a shipping label has been generated, and expected to be placed with shipper during the upcoming week.

Carriercomp ships via USPS Priority mail, insured, w/delivery confirmation.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Holly crapp, I just received the following e-mail ! Schweeeet !

Your order is nearing shipment. This notice is to inform you that your order is either nearing completion, or complete, and a shipping label has been generated, and expected to be placed with shipper during the upcoming week.

Carriercomp ships via USPS Priority mail, insured, w/delivery confirmation.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Congrats Zeke!!! You may now perform the dance of joy...:)

I cant wait, maybe I'll be dancing by next weekend ! [ : D

Buy a lottery ticket.... But don't hold your breath Zeke I got the same email and waited another 3 weeks... After getting the email I called when 2 weeks went by and was told soon it would ship... Good luck!

Buy a lottery ticket.... But don't hold your breath Zeke I got the same email and waited another 3 weeks... After getting the email I called when 2 weeks went by and was told soon it would ship... Good luck!

Come On Now, dont tell me that.... you are joking right? ...............what an emotional rollercoaster

My bad. I ordered on 23 July.

Postmark on shipment was 19 September.

You may have to wait a bit longer after you get the shipping notification. I think mine took several days after I got the email.

Really?? Mine was ordered on 8/29, when was yours?

My bad. I ordered on 23 July.

Postmark on shipment was 19 September.

You may have to wait a bit longer after you get the shipping notification. I think mine took several days after I got the email.

So your order took right around 8 weeks to complete, so far its been about 5 weeks since I've placed mine. I may get mine sooner than you did, well maybe. Thanks for your feedback.