Benelli M3 can use SuperNova Collapsible Stock

heckler&kochp2000

Benelli M3 can use SuperNova Collapsible Stock. Replace dummy tube with adjustment rod.(with modification to 166s adjustment tube)(Not all M3's need the 166s Adjusment tube rethread Some M3's fit fine)

Yes it Will fit all you need is the SuperNova Collapsible Stock and a Supernova or MR1 Adjustment Rod.

(for modification use this link below)

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php/31455-benelli-m3-super-90-with-super-nova-tactical-collapsible-sock

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
Mod needed to 166s adjutment tube

Benelli M3 can use SuperNova Collapsible Stock. Replace dummy tube with adjustment rod.

Yes it Will fit all you need is the SuperNova Collapsible Stock and a Supernova or MR1 Adjustment Rod.

That's cool!!!.... I think that's alot more practical and good looking option compared to the folder... :)

I brought this subject up last week. How long has a collapsible stock been available for the supernova? Did Benelli redesign the supernova stock so it would have compatibility with the M3? I am curious to know why this compatibility hadn't been discovered earlier. Also, I didn't see a collapsible stock shown for the M3 in the Benelli 2012 catalog. I don't understand why they wouldn't advertise an M3 collapsible stock if there is compatibility. Heckler, where did you get that graphic from?

Is the SuperNova collapsible stock only available to law enforcement? It's in the 2012 catalog. I ask because I got this response from the customer service department:

Me

'I would like to purchase a telescoping stock for the Benelli M3. However, I could not locate this item in the 2012 catalog. I am absolutely sure that this exists:

Customer service rep

You cannot purchase it..we are not allowed to import it or sell it to anyone but active duty law enforcement...ATF restrictions....sorry...

And I thought our Canadian laws were ridiculous.

Last week I walked into my LGS and saw a beautiful SuperNova Tactical on the shelf. It had a COLLAPSIBLE STOCK and a nice, SHORT 14" BARREL. I fondled it, handed over my money and two minutes later I was walking out of the store with it!

I'll use it at the range and try bunny hunting with it. God, it's LOUD.

NOBODY has home defense guns around here (and I'm about an hour from Toronto!) so I didn't buy it for that purpose.

I think that Benelli is full of poop saying active LEO only. I bought mine with the collapsible because it looked cool.....but I think I might try and trade it for a Cormfortech later.

Yes The Collapsible stock is only available to LEO Thru Benelli only, Unless you find it online .

HK, are you still selling the collapsible stocks? Last year you were selling them for $295 shipped. I haven't called Benelli about the adjustment rod. Need to figure out if they will sell that to me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our shop just completed a conversion on a m3 super 90 that did not need the rethread modification. At this point I can not tell you which ones will need the rethread and which ones will not. I believe that the later (older) ones will need the modification. Best advice I can give at this point is pull the original tube and try to fit the 166 tube. If it will thread into the stock you don't need the mod, If it is to large give us a call. You will have to clean the threads in the back of the receiver when you remove the original tube, this is very important. There will be excessive thread locker in the threads that could cause damage to the threads on the stock or the tube (CLEAN THE RECEIVER THREADS). Also a note on removing the original tube; use heat at the back of the receiver where the tube meets the receiver, we do not recommend using any type of fire (i.e. no torch). We use a smd heat gun and set the temp at 350 F.

As we figure out more about the conversion we are sending all our findings to heckler&kochp2000. He will keep everyone informed.

sorry to be so long winded, hope this helps.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got the adjustable stock tube and collapsible stock today and got them installed. The tube screwed right in my receiver. I had to do some minor fitting on the pistol grip where the tab on the back of the trigger group fits into pistol grip a little bit. I wish the stocks for the M4s worked like these since this stock straight in and out on the tube instead of havint to twist it like on the M4.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1995[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1996[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...

That is one mean looking M3 Medic650!

I didn't notice the trigger guard gap and M2-style receiver in comparison to the M3 at Shot Show 2013. Correct me if I am incorrect.

So is it possible to mount a M2 trigger housing on the M3? For that matter, would it be possible to transplant an m2 receiver into an M3?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2073[/ATTACH]