Benelli M4 Extesion Tube?

Leo77

Im sure this question has probably been asked in the past but if I could get some feedback I would appreciate the info.

Im looking to purchase a M4 and I would like to get opinions on who has the best Magazine Extesion Tube on the market.

Thanks Much, I appreciate the feedback.

God Bless

Edited by Leo77

I believe you'll get as many opinions as there are extensions. I suggest that you enter "extension" in the search box above and you'll get more than you bargained for. Lots of opinions here. I have a Carrier Comp on mine. There's Freedom Fighter Tactical. Benelli. Dave's Metal Works. Full length. Extenders for the OEM. Titanium. Steel. Lots of choices. Many will recommend whatever they have. I'm happy with my CC.

Let the fun begin . . . . .

Edited by truckcop

Im sure this question has probably been asked in the past but if I could get some feedback I would appreciate the info.

Im looking to purchase a M4 and I would like to get opinions on who has the best Magazine Extesion Tube on the market.

Since I will be spending @ $1600 for the M4 Im not concerned about the price of the Extensin Tube, I just want to get one of the best and most reliable Extensions for my M4.

Thanks Much, I appreciate the feedback.

God Bless

I would say there is no "best". There are several companies that make them and I'll be getting a CarrierComp, but you'll be waiting for a LONG TIME!

I have the carrier comp tube and I love it. If you don't mind waiting for a long time then it's what I consider to be top notch. If you want a high quality product that you can get fast I've heard the FFT tube is also good. I honestly doubt as a regular gun owner, who doesn't do competitions or gun collecting... you probably won't be able to tell the difference between the two. As they are both tubes that house shotgun shells, the functionality really doesn't change, and I should hope you're not going to be banging your gun up against stuff regularly to test the strength of your tube.

I just bought a factory one from Benelli on GB http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=309605867 should I have went with the Carrier Comp? I can always re-list this to get my money back and get the carrier comp if opinions think it would be a better set up. Let me know welcome any suggestions or advice. I just got my M4 and some of the add-ons.

Go with what you got. It's a metal tube. The only real advantage of the CC titanium tube, a very small one, is that it's a bit lighter. The factory tube doesn't help with 922 compliance since it's imported. Some will say don't use it for that reason.

Edited by truckcop

I wish heckler & koch had that in stock when I was shopping for a extension tube. I first went with a Freedom Fighters Tactical 2-round titanium magazine extension tube. Being a factory OEM person I looked high & low for a factory tube. I ended up with a Carrier Comp full length tube. It's a work of art! Kip took 5 weeks from the time I pulled the trigger. A long lead time when you want immediate gratification! Was it worth it? Yes.

Dave's Metal Works

Carriercomp

Freedom Fighter Tactical

Edited by Seiler