Best Red Dot sight for M4 and FNH SLP?

Leo77

Im looking for some opinions on the best Red Dot Sights for a Benelli M4 and a FNH SLP.

Obviously Im not going to purchase Aimponts or Eotechs for $500-$600 each. (These are what I use for my AR-15s.)

I was considering the C-More or Burris red dot sights (@ $200-$300 each) for my shotguns.

Anyone with red dot optics on there shotguns I would like to get your opinions.

I would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks Much, God Bless

Edited by Leo77

Im looking for some opinions on the best Red Dot Sights for a Benelli M4 and a FNH SLP.

Obviously Im not going to purchase Aimponts or Eotechs for $500-$600 each. (These are what I use for my AR-15s.)

I was considering the C-More or Burris red dot sights (@ $200-$300 each) for my shotguns.

Anyone with red dot optics on there shotguns I would like to get your opinions.

I would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks Much, God Bless

Have not seen anyone on this fourm mention either red dot. I thought about Cmoore but went with my fav the Eotech XPS and love it. I have seen picture of Delta point on M4 looked like it fit really good. I am getting delta point on my glock right now if I like I will get another from my M4 but it is hard to beat the 65moa and 1 moa dot of the Eo. I just find it way fasy and easy to use.

So you'll pay 5-6 hundred for a red dot sight on your thousand dollar AR but your sixteen hundred dollar shotgun is only good for a couple hundred? A gun that's probably going to put a whole lot more stress on any electronic sighting system than an AR ever will?

Aimpoint T1 or Trijicon RMR

M1-RMR02.jpg

Edited by truckcop

TruckCop my Ar’s dont cost $1000 they cost @ $2000.

I also have a Supernova and I dont think it makes sence spending more for the optic than the actual firearm.

Just my personal opinion.

If anyone has the C-More I would appreciate your opinion and feedback about the optic?

Thanks, God Bless

Edited by Leo77

Had a C-More. Battery "life" was atrocious. Could be measured in minutes. Did not stand up to the heavy pounding of my 12ga M1. Sent back twice to get the circuitry fixed. Traded it for some ammo. Maybe the current versions are OK. I don't need to find out because my T1's and RMR's have been running without problems ever since.

You'll also find that spending more for an optic than the firearm itself makes all sorts of sense, depending on the type of shooting you're doing. I've got a US Optics (+ or - 2500) sitting on top of a LMT MWS (+ or - 2300).

Edited by truckcop

Well Ill try to find either the T1 4moa or few of the RMR’s at a desent price.

If anyone has recommendations on who has the best prices for Either the Aimpoint T1 4moa, Trijicon RMR or Eotechs I would appreciate the info.

Unfortunately I dont have unlimited funds like others and some of my friends.

Thanks Much

Well Ill try to find either the T1 4moa or few of the RMR’s at a desent price.

If anyone has recommendations on who has the best prices for Either the Aimpoint T1 4moa, Trijicon RMR or Eotechs I would appreciate the info.

Unfortunately I dont have unlimited funds like others and some of my friends.

Thanks Much

I think Botach has the best price and you can even make reasonable offers.

You'll also find that spending more for an optic than the firearm itself makes all sorts of sense, depending on the type of shooting you're doing.

Agreeed. If you add an optic it should be more capable than the gun (and you). The issue with a cheap sight on the Ben m4 is sturdiness: will it hold up? The t1 will. Not sure about the Burris.

Larue has a deal on the t1 that includes their mount. That's where I got mine. Plus If you dont like it on the m4 you can always move it to an ar.

@truckcop: I think your lm308 is more expensive than the optic now : )