Geissele Benelli M4 Hammer

TeamGSD

To meet 922® compliance with a FL tube and a C-stock you will need four 'made in the USA' parts to substitute for what you have now. When you order a FL tube from Carrier Comp I believe (although not certain) that Kip still includes his 'made in the USA' magazine follower. That will give you two 'made in the USA' parts towards the four you need for compliance.

The other two parts can be chosen from this list of available 'made in the usa' parts: hammer (Geissele or Freedom Fighter Tactical), FFT trigger, FFT disconnector, handguards (FFT, KZ, or Surefire). I opted for the Geissele hammer and FFT disconnector (about $100 for those two items shipped).

What is I just wanna add the full length mag tube and mag follower? Still 4 parts I have to replace? I have the 11707 model. Trying to keep it basic, I love the buttstock on it now, fits me perfectly. Plus I do have $300+ the c-stock right now. so really I just want the full length mag, mount a flashlight, a side saddle. Any recommendations on a side saddle? My best friend is on a swat team. He uses the m2 super 90 and put a 3gun gear side saddle on it.

Then you only need to replace with 3 U.S. made parts, Magazine , Follower, and a set of $50 FFT handguards.

What is I just wanna add the full length mag tube and mag follower? Still 4 parts I have to replace? I have the 11707 model. Trying to keep it basic, I love the buttstock on it now, fits me perfectly. Plus I do have $300+ the c-stock right now. so really I just want the full length mag, mount a flashlight, a side saddle. Any recommendations on a side saddle? My best friend is on a swat team. He uses the m2 super 90 and put a 3gun gear side saddle on it.