All Parts Finally Arrived..............

Zeke

Carrier Comp 7 Rd tube + Large Muted knob, Surefire M80 and Larue Index Clips all finally arrived and installed ! The best part is, my wife has NO CLUE how much $$ I spent !! LOL..... oh yah...here are some pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1699[/ATTACH]

so I started spending money on these tools about 6 weeks ago, I was well prepaired long before my parts arrived.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1700[/ATTACH]

Then bingo, I came home last friday night the wife said I got a package that I've been waiting for a long time

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1701[/ATTACH]

The install IMO was fairly easy, thanks to all of the experts on this website posting their video's on this. I believe it was Strangerdanger that gave the most useful info. I was actually nervous over nothing, heated for bout 3-5 minutes and bingo, it unthreaded .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1702[/ATTACH]

Also wanted to include a pic of the Surefire M80 that I recieved today after install. Notice the Larue Index clip with thumb bracket attachment. I saw this on their website and decided to order. It actually feels pretty cool, allows good grip for forward push.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1703[/ATTACH]

Here's a shot with my hand. Overall, I am glad the wait is over and yes Hookster I did my dance of joy !!

Congrats Zeke!!....It looks great!!!...Worth the wait?....I bet so!!! You forgot to order a Carrier Comp top rail though....:D

Later,

Hookster :)

OOooohh NNooo !!!......So whats the advantage of the CC Top Rail??

Edited by Zeke

Sweet! Did you have to get it "smoking like a chimney"? lol!!!

It didnt smoke like that, and there wasnt really a big mess of goo in there afterwords. It just appeared wet looking. I wiped it out and let cool and then reassembled. Fit and finished is great.

OOooohh NNooo !!!......So whats the advantage of the CC Top Rail??

Hey Zeke....Just messing with ya!!...The Carriercomp rail is the correct spec....No worries unless you plan on adding optics down the line....We've seen issues with the Benelli rail tearing up LaRue mounts etc.

Later,

Edited by Hookster

Hey Zeke....Just messing with ya!!...The Carriercomp rail is the correct spec....No worries unless you plan on adding optics down the line....We've seen issues with the Benelli rail tearing up LaRue mounts etc.

Later,

Gotcha! ...........no plans yet. But who knows, I sure change my mind alot.