US Made Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock

StrangerDanger

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. The grip and cheekpiece look like factory parts . . .

SD referenced their quality, I would question their quality control: Beneli vs Benelli or am I going blind?

PM253 Beneli M4 Collapsible Stock & Tactical Forend

Edited by crofton

My hope is that the stocks are just remanufactured Benelli stocks. I noticed the name screw up too. The fact that they claim it is a four position stock make my eyes bulge. The pistol grip looks nearly identical to the factor one. Even the rubber flashing athe rear. The aluminum forging near the butpad is identical.

I'm sure you can remove the rails if you need to.

I haven't been able to pull the trigger on this yet but I did just talk to a tech at Pro Mag and he indeed confirmed that this is real and they are available. He also indicated that he had heard that these were being produced in conjunction with Benelli somehow. In fact, he thought that Benelli had asked Pro Mag to make this part given all the import restrictions on the original factory model. I also pointed out to him about the 4 position mistake and he was going to look into getting that info changed. If this thing is the real deal, the OEM C-stock market just went belly up.

But it all looks so good!

Well, it appears we've got two victims...,er I mean guinea pigs so we should know before long.

Hey, at least I dont have to wait 9 weeks for this order, it should ship fairly quick !

I just hope my wife doesnt find out !! YIKES!!

Edited by Zeke

At least I dont have to wait 9 weeks for this order, it should ship fairly quick !

I just hope my wife doesnt find out !! YIKES!!

If I didn't already have a factory unit I'd be all over it at that price, just to see for myself. The Pro-Mag aspect bothers me, but if they somehow managed to strike a deal with Benelli that would be a coup. $178 is a heck of a deal. Can't wait to see the first review by someone who has a factory stock on hand for a side by side comparison.

BTW, anyone know what that little hole in the pistol grip (directly aft of the trigger) is for? I know now. lol

I haven't been able to pull the trigger on this yet but I did just talk to a tech at Pro Mag and he indeed confirmed that this is real and they are available. He also indicated that he had heard that these were being produced in conjunction with Benelli somehow. In fact, he thought that Benelli had asked Pro Mag to make this part given all the import restrictions on the original factory model. I also pointed out to him about the 4 position mistake and he was going to look into getting that info changed. If this thing is the real deal, the OEM C-stock market just went belly up.

It now states "3 position collapsible aluminum butt stock with rubber recoil pad replaces fixed stock on Beneli M4 shotguns."