Benelli Nova H2O or Super Nova Tactical ?

warpath9809

Hi Warpath... welcome to the asylum.

Disregarding the finish (and it's excessive price difference IMO), because that's more a personal aesthetic for you than a particular need... it boils down to which type of sights you prefer... ghost ring or rifle. I prefer GR sights on a combat shotgun, but I'm sure there are folks that say the same about rifle sights... so we're back to what you like.

Cheers,

C

Thanks for the welcome. Is there a difference in quality in the construction of the two shotguns? The only accessories I might put on are a sling,saddle(if I go for the H20), & a Burris Fastfire.

Thansk again!

Same quality, but pretty sure only the Super Nova has the top of the receiver drilled, tapped, and plugged for your sight rail or the Mesa Tactical SureShell and rail combo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1720[/ATTACH]

The Nova NFA with the 14" bbl. is the one that interests me most of all the Nova models, but would be even better as the SNT with a collapsible stock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CRA5xBsqYs

Edited by Fastlane