Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
heckler&kochp2000

Free Benelli Hat & Benelli Lanyard Giveaway

Wow!!!!!!...... I'm beyond tingly now!!!!!....Thank You HK!!...I will wear it with pride....Shipping info on the way

Thanks Again,

H:):)kster

Hookster wins everything.... mom liked him best... the fix was in... sour grapes... cheese with that whine...

That's it... :rolleyes:

Hookster wins everything.... mom liked him best... the fix was in... sour grapes... cheese with that whine...

That's it... :rolleyes:

Not my fault you didn't make any large contributions to H&Ks bank account in the Caymen Islands

Not my fault you didn't make any large contributions to H&Ks bank account in the Caymen Islands

Ah... so "the fix was in" would be more accurate than first sniveled about?

attachment.php?attachmentid=1731&d=1351967027

Well played Hookster... well played. Until next time.

Wow!!!!!!...... I'm beyond tingly now!!!!!....Thank You HK!!...I will wear it with pride....Shipping info on the way

Thanks Again,

H:):)kster

Hey Hookster

Are you gonna give us a full review on the hat and shirt after you recieve them??

Hey Hookster

Are you gonna give us a full review on the hat and shirt after you recieve them??

Yeah I just hope the hat is already 922r compliant and I don't need to replace the bill, lining or adjuster band with US made hat parts...... :)

Yeah I just hope the hat is already 922r compliant and I don't need to replace the bill

That two-tone assault bill appears to be 3-position collapsible and highly non-compliant... I'm calling the feds. Nee-ner nee-ner.

Yeah I just hope the hat is already 922r compliant and I don't need to replace the bill, lining or adjuster band with US made hat parts...... :)

If you wear it forwards then it'll be fine. If you wear it backwards...

Hat and lanyard received!!!!!... Wow!...That was fast....I should have known....H&K's quick shipping is legendary around these parts! Thank you again Sir!!!..... :)