Texas judge warns of possible ‘civil war’ if President Obama is re-elected

heckler&kochp2000

Be advised that this judge is actually a County Judge on the County Commissioners' Court and doesn't conduct business in a court of law or in 'judge's chambers'.

My thoughts: The Kenyan is a 'red diaper baby' and if card carrying Communist Frank Marshall Davis (a 'community organizer' from Chicago) is not his actual biological father, then the hardcore radical Communist Davis at the very minimum is the Kenyan's ideological father (for confirmation recall that the Kenyan states that 'Frank' was his 'mentor' in his autobiography Dreams From My Father*).

*dreams from my real father (Frank Marshall Davis)

Communism is not dead, it's alive and well in the District of Corruption. And everyone should know by now that every Communist is a diehard gungrabber.

I think he's right to plan for all contingencies, no matter how remote.

Thanks Sukoi_fan, the 'Kenyan' is a great handle! If you don't mind I'll borrow that. Way more politically correct than what I've been calling him :cool:

Or alternatively you could simply call him his true identity, Frank Marshall Davis Jr. lol

TKTM - when the three aging supreme court justices are replaced with liberals like the two Obama put in there and they attack gun rights - you'll know what the difference is.

You mean like when the "Conservatives" flipped to approve Obama Care and Eminent Domain?

When it comes down to it pretty much every single Supreme Court judge will tell you that the Constitution made the Declaration of Independence null and void. None of them hold the position that the Constitution was enshrined to protect and further the concepts of "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".

The fact is that the whole mess is just the functional equivalent of running the Good Cop / Bad Cop scam on the masses.

Do all that you can to support the House. Nothing happens if they remain strong. SCOTUS doesn't write or enact laws. If they don't get the 2nd Amendment issue to mess around with it doesn't matter.

Having the "opposite" part in the House certainly provides them an opportunity to appear to stand for something different; but again its just another good cop / bad cop routine. No matter what the party the outcome remains the same; a good example is George W Bush, he was the biggest Democrat since Johnson and the "Republican" House back him all the way.

The fact is that even with the Repubicrats in the House and the Demopublicans in the White house, they pass more and more laws every day that people don't pay attention too, the only things they supposedly "disagree" on are for the Public's Dog and Pony show.

In the end, the country makes leaps and pauses towards totalitarianism. We have experienced a leap since 2001 and in a few years it will reach a pause stage that is long enough to help people forget what liberty and freedom taste like.

Having the "opposite" part in the House certainly provides them an opportunity to appear to stand for something different; but again its just another good cop / bad cop routine. No matter what the party the outcome remains the same; a good example is George W Bush, he was the biggest Democrat since Johnson and the "Republican" House back him all the way.

The fact is that even with the Repubicrats in the House and the Demopublicans in the White house, they pass more and more laws every day that people don't pay attention too, the only things they supposedly "disagree" on are for the Public's Dog and Pony show.

In the end, the country makes leaps and pauses towards totalitarianism. We have experienced a leap since 2001 and in a few years it will reach a pause stage that is long enough to help people forget what liberty and freedom taste like.

Keep your chin up. It's not as bad as you think it is.

This is a site to discuss shotguns. Certainly not defending anyone/anything or criticizing the opinions of my fellow posters, just saying that debating political systems or the people involved is best done elsewhere. I'm trying to escape from over a year of intense BS political ads here in VA. You're all free to be pissed, but please to it elsewhere. Argue politics on political forums. You have lots of places to play, spare us here.

Edited by BigHat

This is a site to discuss shotguns. Certainly not defending anyone/anything or criticizing the opinions of my fellow posters, just saying that debating political systems or the people involved is best done elsewhere. I'm trying to escape from over a year of intense BS political ads here in VA. You're all free to be pissed, but please to it elsewhere. Argue politics on political forums. You have lots of places to play, spare us here.

My sentiments exactly. :cool:

One hundred percent agree. Not 99%, not 1%--100%.

The politics seem very clear that something is going to happen to the availability of the M4.

Does that mean we should not talk about 922R compliance and future changes? After all, that was purely political maneuver on George Bush's part; much like the ATF shotgun study was going to hit us last year. How about discussions about what happened to the H20 and why?