Benelli M4 -- Recoil Pads

StrangerDanger

Hi all,

I was lurking around the Noveske website and I stumbled across this item:

http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=ben-rpa&cat=178&page=1&search=&since=&status=&title=

It seems to be an adapter for the Benelli stocks to fit a Limbsaver recoil pad to the factory stock.

The items do not specify if it will work on the collapsible stock, but I assume that it does. The factory pads appear to be the same between the various M4 stocks.

I'm certainly not recoil sensitive, but I'd gladly spend a few bucks to reduce recovery times between shots.

Update: I did some leg work and disassembled both the collapsible stock and the pistol grip stock. While the rubber butt pads themselves are the same, the attachment screws are different. The fixed pistol grip stock uses self tapping screws that thread into the plastic stock while the collapsible stock screws into threaded aluminum.

My only concern with the collapsible stock is the lack of a void within the stock for the secondary limb saver screws to protrude through. I'll contact Noveske to see if the bracket works with the collapsible stock model...

Edited by StrangerDanger
Added Info