Shotgun issues

rangercamaro

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Stoeger Turkey auto in advantage camo model 2000. I have been shooting nitro steel loads for duck/goose but now my ejector is not ejecting. Can someone tell me if the loads are too hot for this particular model? I am just starting bird hunting and dont want to drop 6-700 on a new shotgun yet.

I don't have the answer you are looking for, however I can tell you that you are running the black sheep of the Benelli family. I've tried this in the past only to keep having problems one after another. Then I upgraded to the mid range of the Benelli family which is Franchi. Ran an I-12 for a while but the gun only ran good if kept clean and lub on rails only. That's when I got fed-up and splurged on a New Benelli Super Black Eagle II. Never been so happy since. Was a lot of money, but would have been cheaper if I had started with the Benelli from the get go. Worth every penny.