i am canadian

dominiquemorin

We can only ship product catalogs to addresses within the continental U.S. at this time.

Is there any way to get a catalog over here in Canada? Please don't tell me to go to my favorite gun store and pick one up. I haven't seen a benelli catalog at the local gun stores in quite some time. The other day I was lucky enough to find a Stoeger catalog, but that's it. No Benelli, Franchi, or Uberti catalogs.

Wouldn't Benelli USA like a little more sales from up here? Winchester, Browning, Mossberg, Ruger, and Remington have sent me catalogs via snail mail into Canada. And most of these guys have online pdf catalogs and manuals available for download.

[ 01-19-2005, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Slamfire ]

I am not aware of any information in the catalogs that isn't on the website.

That said, unless you've got wireless and a laptop, it's just not the same in the lavatory with a computer and monitor on your lap. :rolleyes:

Sorry you guys can't get the catalogs up there It does seem a bit silly.

I'd be glad to send you my '04 catalog. I don't have an '05 yet.

Just click the "catalog request" tab and fill out the e-form. As soon as the catalogs are back from the printer-- they will be ready to ship to consumers.
Nelli,

The form will not allow me to enter a Canadian Province or a Canadian Postal code. I entered both of these in the "Address" field. However, I had to choose a US state in order to get my form accepted. Do you know if this will work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I too would like a catalog, though I'm not willing to post my address on a forum. Is there a way the webmaster or anyone at Benelli could fix http://www.benelliusa.com/catalog-request/index.tpl so that I can enter my province + postal code ?

Our local dealers have the 'dealers' catalog and aren't willing to relinquish it to drooling customers.

Thanks,

Nicolas.

Originally posted by Chronos:

I too would like a catalog, though I'm not willing to post my address on a forum. Is there a way the webmaster or anyone at Benelli could fix http://www.benelliusa.com/catalog-request/index.tpl so that I can enter my province + postal code ?

Our local dealers have the 'dealers' catalog and aren't willing to relinquish it to drooling customers.

Thanks,

Nicolas.

Hello Chronos,

Benelli USA sells firearms to customers in the USA only. That is why only addresses in the USA can be entered into the form on the web site.

If you would like to purchase a Benelli, they are imported into Canada by Stoeger Canada.

You may view their contact information by clicking this link - http://www.beretta.com/index.aspx?m=53&did=360 .

I am sure they will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your continued support.

Nelli Girl

[ 08-12-2005, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Nelli Girl ]