Extra dampening for SuperNova with pistol grip?

Tman1966

Hi. New gun owner here, so forgive a basic question (yes, I've looked for but have not found the answer on the forums).

I'm probably going to get a SuperNova Tactical for home defense. I've held the pistol grip stock and like it alot. It would be great if I could get it with the ComforTech stock for additional dampening -- a big plus for my wife -- but I guess that's not an option. Can anyone suggest alternatives that would work with the pistol grip to reduce the recoil impact?

Thanks for any input.

Tman

The Limbsaver pad is much softer than the stock Benelli pad on the pistol grip. I changed the Benelli pistol grip to the Mesa Urbino pistol grip that has the Limbsaver pad and the recoil absorption is much more noticeable. I changed to the Mesa's one to get the shorter length of pull, and the Limbsaver pad is a bonus.

I don't know if Limbsaver makes one specifically for our Benelli SNT, but they do make generic ones that you can buy and shave off to fit with a grinder.