Torture Test?

DKLoenne

While I can not find the episode online I did see them do a torute test on the tv of the m4. It concluded with a 20 gauge shell being loaded first and then a 12 gauge shell being loaded and fired and the gun worked with out a issue. One of the reasons why I purchased mine. Not sure if it was guns andammo or one of the other shows that did it. Which ever one has the big guy in a lab coat testing/torturing new guns.

ive went today and spoke to gun experts in benelli and they had said this weapon can go through the worst conditions that anyone will go through. i still might make a video and just got 3 parts for my trigger installed today to make it 922r compliant.i had orderd a pro mag stock yesterday cant wait to get it

And XDTalk.

My M4 went about 2500 rounds without cleaning. Then I got bored one day a cleaned it up. It was still functioning just fine. Submersions shouldn't hurt the function, but copious amounts of debris in the action might. Plus you better learn how to fully disassemble the trigger group to clean all that crap out if you're going to do it.

I'll say. Sheesh. Just went over there and it looks like he's doing the same thing there that he's done at almost EVERY gun forum. That guy has some serious issues.

Of course you appreciate the fact that when you have such an abundance of wisdom to share you need to be spreading it around.