How much could get for my handguns ?

heckler&kochp2000

The .40 hk P2000 V3 4 10rd magazine is in great shape, only thing is the wear marks from taking it in and out of the holster , can you suggest a price for me ?

the glock 17 is flawless , and comes with 4 10rd magazines , extended mag release extended slide release lighter discontector light spring different sights not night sights glock tools with a lot of extras they go for around $400 tops used

but the HK I don't see to many used

The .40 hk P2000 V3 4 10rd magazine is in great shape, only thing is the wear marks from taking it in and out of the holster , can you suggest a price for me ?

I've seen pricing for used ones from $650 to $795... big spread, and the higher priced guns aren't moving. Your 10 rd mags don't do well outside of Cali, so that's a negative. Sorry I can't offer more better help... I guess it depends on if you sell it in state or out.

Don't know what gen the Glock is, and that will matter to lots of folks. I personally like gen2 because I don't like the finger grooves on gen3 and 4. Again, the 10 rd mags don't help on an out of state deal.

Best of luck with them,

C

Here is a few pics i am thinking $399 for the Glock 17 9mm

and $599 for the HKP2000 40SW V3

Both come with 4 10rd mags, and the glock comes with a lot of lil extras .

Shipped to FFL

Those are good, fair prices. Put those in some of the generic, HK and Glock forums and they should move quick. Good luck with the sales. :D

is the G17 cost more or less than the G19? cuz the G19 is 480$ brand new gen3 at the range I use. assuming yours is a gen 3 not 4 I think for $80 bucks someone will get new I prob would unless you has 33rd mags or someting if that makes sence?

also if you have the crazy ejector proble with it. being used that might be a plus if you can say it does not have that issue.