Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
ROBERTO13

Surefire m80

Hello guys,

I need surefire m80 for my benelli m4, someone has one available for sale and send it in Italy?

I pay with pay pal

The good ol' USA is the world's #1 arms exporter, yet some guy in Italy cannot get a fore end for his shotgun due to 'export restrictions'. Gawd I love irony.

Why the F#&K is a railed forearm marked ITAR? Its a piece a machined aluminum rail! You may be able to order one on eBay and have it shipped to Italy. Bottom line the ITAR restriction is incorrect/wrong and likely applied by a bedwetter.

.......... You may be able to order one on eBay and have it shipped to Italy..........

The commodity is the restricted item, not the manufacturer or ebay owner.......the commodity will require a device specific license that any U.S. owner will be required to possess prior to shipping it to the intended end-user.

Roberto, I suggest that you contact Surefire International Sales

[TABLE=class: nbtbl]

[TR]

[TD]Email:[/TD]

[TD][email protected][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Phone:[/TD]

[TD]714-545-9444[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Toll-free:[/TD]

[TD]00-800-7843-7843[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fax:[/TD]

[TD]714-545-9537[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I thank you all for the suggestions, but unfortunately I need aprivate seller who sends me a used or new rail, because no store is willing to make an international shipment due to that stupid restriction clause

ill give my pro mag rails for free if you pay the shipping or if you want ****, if you pay ill get you the damn rail im not on the governments favor list anyway wgaf. its only a rail.