Question on Benelli M4 Tactical

scoff03

This might be a dumb question, but fairly new to Benelli Shotguns.

I have been looking at the new M4 Tactical 12gauge for home defense. I also want a shotgun for sport as well. Can you switch out the short barrel on the M4 Tactical and replace it with a long barrel? I know this may not be practical, but was wondering if this is an option.

I have the M2 Tactical with 400 rounds and zero malefactions, and most of those rounds were the Winchester Universal low brass bird shot loads I get at Wal-Mart in their 100 shell value pact. My M2 Tactical has a loading capacity of 5+1, the M4 is 5+1. My M2 Tactical has a barrel length of 18.5, the M4’s barrel is 18.5. My M2 came with Ghost ring sights same as the M4. My M2 came with three replaceable chokes same as the M4. Now if I want to use my M2 Tactical for hunting I would purchase a 26" field barrel, put in the round limiter (if your state restricts the number of shells) in the magazine tube and remove or not, the Ghost ring sight.

Edited by Old Salt