benelli m3 super 90 with super nova tactical collapsible sock

iivan740

Got this mod done at a local shop and wanted to show it off.

Contact [email protected] if you want to get it done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1820[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1821[/ATTACH]

I got the parts off of ebay and found out that the nova tube would not work. The guys down at the village made worked it out for me and the pictures speak for themselves.

Cheers

What did they have to do to make it work? And how much did it cost? And if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the tube/stock? I am interested in doing it but the parts alone cost an arm/leg and on top of that it's not even a drop in fit. I decided to spend my xmas money on the 26" barrel instead...just arrived today so I'm happy.

I bought the parts from Hkp2000, and your right they were expensive but to me worth it. I'm not going to advertise for the shop that did the work, but I know that if you email them they can do the mod for you. My reasoning for this is that I am a part owner in the shop and do not want to be the cause of any inappropriate posting here on this forum, I hope that you understand.

• 2 weeks later...