Is your state going nutz over anything gun?

ROCKETW19

My state California is in a full blow panic mode people are buying anything and everything no matter the price.

Pmage for AR15 at $100 bucks, lol

Scar $4000

last night a FN 5.7 was 1179.99 this morning 1399.99 ( stupid me still bought it)

I almost hate the way we (including myself) act in these times and it sickens me to see the price rapers.

I will never go back in thaty store other than to pick up my 5.7 in 10 days.

how are your states doing just as nutz?

and just to keep it Benelli they had a M4 in camo version that they have had forever and still bumped the price on that also $2200

I do not see the shotgun getting messed with at all other than the S12 or that keltec thingy.

Rocket,

You bought a great gun. Can't imagine a FN Five-Seven with 10 round mags though. The pistol is incredible with the 20 and 30 round mags. Did you get the one with the low profile sights or the target sights?

I haven't bought anything lately. I built up my SBR and my mag stash after the fascist was shoe horned back in. If I buy anything lately, it'll be more spare parts to keep what I have running. I do have to pick up my Sig Sauer P938 from my LGS on Monday. Kind of interested to see how badly their bones were picked over.

003.jpg

Rocket,

You bought a great gun. Can't imagine a FN Five-Seven with 10 round mags though. The pistol is incredible with the 20 and 30 round mags. Did you get the one with the low profile sights or the target sights?

I haven't bought anything lately. I built up my SBR and my mag stash after the fascist was shoe horned back in. If I buy anything lately, it'll be more spare parts to keep what I have running. I do have to pick up my Sig Sauer P938 from my LGS on Monday. Kind of interested to see how badly their bones were picked over.

003.jpg

that is awsome! I tok my X400 off my M4 along time ago and today when I bought the 5.7 I knew exactly where it was gonna go.

I do have 3 X 10 round mags but I will also get 3 or 4 20 rounders and even a 30 rounder as soon as i can find them,

our local cali friendly mag guy is out of them right now. but as long as I can find someone to take 5 minutes of there time to listen to our laws I will get then to send me "rebuild" kits and we are aloud to have thoes. problem is when you say Cali the first thing someone says is no,lol

So if you wanna sell me a rebuild kit ill take one or all,lol

I must say I love the color of your also, I will prob send mine to the guy that camoed my M4 to match. He just did a pair of glasses for me (oakley batwolf)

you having trouble finding ammo?

I have 1000 coming for $725 I know alot but just in case I needed them or gun would be usless (another gouge I got today)

I live in northern PA right on the NY/PA border. Everyone here is in panic mode as well. It seems like its worse in NY as far as stores pulling everything off thir shelves that has anything to do with "semi auto" or "assualt weapon" related. This time of year, there are usually a lot of sales going on for x-mas on amo and stuff like that. There are none. It also seems that there are a lot of new anti-gunners that are supporters of the new proposed ban that the president will introduce. There coming out of the woodwork. I got into an argument with a guy the other day about 30 rd Mags. He insist they are useless "no purpose" and I told him I just placed and order for 10 P-Mags. LOL...Anyways I think I'm pretty well stocked up as far as weapons and amo, there are some things I still could use, but the price of amo will skyrocket now and 10 rd mags will be the norm now. This sucks..........

Pricing for the Five-Seven on gunbroker has reached full retard proportions. I think I picked mine up for like 950 brand new in November of 2010.

The Five-Seven can be worked over some. It has a lame magazine disconnect that can be gotten rid of. Also, WMD Guns will disassemble the slide and NiB the metal parts inside the plastic casing. It was pretty cheap if I recall. I've been considering doing that for mine.

I have a few thousand rounds on hand that I bought years back. Elite ammunition had a big shipment come through the other day, but I'm certain it's long gone. Damn Lybian's used up all the 5.7 during their ethnic cleansing.

Allah Akbar!

800xdz.jpg

Maryland Democratic Legislators stated that when they return in January they will propose draconian legislation that will outlaw ownership of assault weapons (45 firearms currently fall into this category). Since Md is a one party state and the governor is already running for prez in 2016, I assume it will pass.

My friend lives in NJ and the 1994 AWB gave the owner of one the following options:

1. Turn-in

2. Sell out of state

3. Declare inoperable

4. Become a felon.

He chose option # 2. How friggin sad.

The following link should be required reading for pro-AWB's:

http://kontradictions.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/why-not-renew-the-assault-weapons-ban-well-ill-tell-you/

I have to admit that I "What If'd" myself into a little panic buying.....didn't get gouged too bad but it was crazy crowded Thursday AM at my normally tranquil local shop. All the stripped AR lowers that had been sitting in the case for months were being devoured....I got the 3rd from last one (a gorgeous billet!) and the last two went to the guy beside me as I was doing paperwork.

I stopped by our normally quiet gun store in Kansas on Thursday, and the 60+ ARs were down to one Black Rain pink camo gun (go figure), but it was gone the next day, they said.

I finally bit the bullet and bought a full size 9mm XDM and got a couple extra 19 round magazines at midway. I wanted to wait and get the gun later, but I figured it'd be too much of a pain in the ass to get the pistol in the coming months--especially so without the neutered mags.

THANK GOD I ordered my Benelli M4 about a week before SHTF. It's supposed to arrive in a couple of weeks--I bet they'll dry up altogether (unless you want to spend $2k+ for a bare gun on gunbroker).

Now I've just got to order the pro-mag stock and a carriercomp tube...it's been an expensive month.

Today on Meet the Press, David Gregory committed a "felon" in the District of Columbia. Yep, he was waving a 30 round AR magazine and as a member of the state-run-media, he hasn't nothing too worry about. :confused:

"DC High Capacity Ammunition Magazines - D.C. Official Code 7-2506.01

(b) No person in the District shall possess, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device regardless of whether the device is attached to a firearm. For the purposes of this subsection, the term “large capacity ammunition feeding device” means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The term “large capacity ammunition feeding device” shall not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition."

Today on Meet the Press, David Gregory committed a "felon" in the District of Columbia. Yep, he was waving a 30 round AR magazine and as a member of the state-run-media, he hasn't nothing too worry about. :confused:

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".

SURELY you're aware of this.

/sarc

I'm a little confused. Some members of the Massachusetts legislate are screaming they're going to bring back the 1994 AWB as soon as the holidays are over. Problem is, when it did expire, the state of Massachusetts adopted it completely and has been the law ever since. That's why Massachusetts is one of the worst anti-gun states. How can the state adopt some laws that are already on the books? By the way, what happened to the old Sullivan gun law that states anybody illegally caught with a firearm will serve an one year MANDATORY sentence? Has anybody been sent to jail for that? That law was meant to end gun violence once and for all !

Pricing for the Five-Seven on gunbroker has reached full retard proportions. I think I picked mine up for like 950 brand new in November of 2010.

The Five-Seven can be worked over some. It has a lame magazine disconnect that can be gotten rid of. Also, WMD Guns will disassemble the slide and NiB the metal parts inside the plastic casing. It was pretty cheap if I recall. I've been considering doing that for mine.

I have a few thousand rounds on hand that I bought years back. Elite ammunition had a big shipment come through the other day, but I'm certain it's long gone. Damn Lybian's used up all the 5.7 during their ethnic cleansing.

Allah Akbar!

800xdz.jpg

what is WMD? I been on EA web page and all out of ammo and they do a accurizing thing to the 5.7 that people say is great. I got on the list but it is 10 month wait,lol

I need mags before I get raped even more on this gun. you have a extra or 2 you wanna sell?

FN1%20%28Medium%291.JPG

WMD Guns does NiB coating on pretty much whatever you want to do.

http://www.wmdguns.com/

A lot of guys are dropping Jarvis barrels into these Five-Seven's as well. They're mainly for suppressor applications though. I don't have enough mags to part with any. I think I have 7 - 10. The pricing on Gunbroker for the Five-Seven is ridiculous. I saw one bid up to 2600 dollars earlier today.

Side note about the WMD guns. A co-worker is doing his Benelli M4's bolt carrier right now through them. I'll report back if it has any operating benefit besides being easier to clean once it returns.

Those mag rebuild kits fly legally in California even for weapons that weren't in production prior to the ban?

Maryland Democratic Legislators stated that when they return in January they will propose draconian legislation that will outlaw ownership of assault weapons (45 firearms currently fall into this category). Since Md is a one party state and the governor is already running for prez in 2016, I assume it will pass.

My friend lives in NJ and the 1994 AWB gave the owner of one the following options:

1. Turn-in

2. Sell out of state

3. Declare inoperable

4. Become a felon.

He chose option # 2. How friggin sad.

The following link should be required reading for pro-AWB's:

http://kontradictions.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/why-not-renew-the-assault-weapons-ban-well-ill-tell-you/

oh christ i live in nj

Stranger that is a good question on the rebuild kits!

I could still get them shipped here but I could not build them or use them if the gun wasnt made before our ban in 1999 or 2001 I forget.

Regardless I will still get them and leave them at my house for a rainy day. I actually had a buddy order me 4 20s and 1 30 and boy did I get raped 55$ per mag and 25$ for the 10 extension. oh well at least I did not pay Pmag price of $100 or some other Gun Broker complete ripoff.

That's not as bad as some of the people getting bent over on gunbroker. The Five-Seven mags were always expensive anyway, so you're not getting too badly raped. I think I paid 34 a piece of them way back when. I think I paid 16 for the extensions. That price alone stings when you actually handle the magazine. The 10 round extensions are kind of mickey mouse in the way they fit. They certainly don't scream military quality when you're assembling them. The baseplate design sucks.

Even with 30 rounders in it, the package is really lightweight. I usually carry the Five-Seven when hiking to compliment whatever rifle or shotgun I'm totting along. It's hard to beat having 91 rounds on tap in a very light package. One of the things that sucks about the Five-Seven and the Surefire X400 is that Surefire doesn't make a DG switch for the Five-Seven.

If you do get buyers remorse within the next few days, realize you could flip it on Gunbroker for a nice profit.

001-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

I believe the Five-Seven was released for civilian sales in 2004.

well everything still at insane prices and every shop is out of any and everything including ammo.

no way they bann ammo why are people hording ammo right now? I had a hard time getting 9mm for my kids new gun she got for Xmas. there was a limit on only 50 rounds per person as supply was so low. lol 50 rounds I blast threw in 10 minutes.

good thing all employes are friends of mine i go in so much they sold me 250 so she was able to shoot free and i even got to use it a bit.

man I need to send hers to Glockworks also stock really sucks,lol

how you guys holding up on ammo? I am afraid to shoot to much now as I dont wanna get low