Benelli M4 Stock Screws

Ally

So I am new here and I have a quick question. On my Benelli m4 collapsible stock it has three screws holding the cheek piece in place. two are black and on it like a grey that says "YFS 010.9"

My question is, are all stocks like this? I am worried that someone might have replaced the center screw with a different screw, because it is a different color and has that "YFS" marking on it. The other two screws are black with nothing on them. Anyone out there with a M4 collapsible stock, check out your screws and let me know please. Thanks much :D

Hey Ally, welcome to the forum.

Did you buy the stock new in the box? Is it a genuine Benelli C-sstock? I know that benelli changed screws at some point from phillips to allen head..........what are yours? My two have all the same grey/black phillips head screws but they are both at least a couple of years old. I wouldn't make anything of it really but if it bugs you you could source new ones by finding out the size and thread pitch. They are metric. :cool:

• 10 years later...

Dragging this thread up from the abyss.

i bought another boxed 70085 pistol grip and buttstock assembly for the M4.  The comb has Philips screws on it!  I’ve never seen this, this is a brand new assembly.

question is, is Benelli now using Phillips screws alongside Allen hex screw?  Anyone else recently have a new buttstock with Philips screws on it?

21 hours ago, RxArms said:

Dragging this thread up from the abyss.

i bought another boxed 70085 pistol grip and buttstock assembly for the M4.  The comb has Philips screws on it!  I’ve never seen this, this is a brand new assembly.

question is, is Benelli now using Phillips screws alongside Allen hex screw?  Anyone else recently have a new buttstock with Philips screws on it?

I know the collapsible stocks that came with the original 2500 special edition M1014's all had the philips head screws. I'm not sure at what point after that they transitioned to the allen heads.

• Like 1