Weapon light!

dandy

Sorry, no sidearmour. I didn't get a licens for a magextension (In Sweden you have to have a special licens for magextension more then three shots) So I couldn't mount it.

But instead I have ordered another mount witch you just strap around the pip whit rubber straps.

It works, but dont look to good, but It have to do for now.

But I will ordera larue Aimpoint mount ;)

Ill post some pics on my shotgun when I have recived all parts.

[ 09-26-2006, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: dandy ]

Originally posted by Test Hawk 13:

Has anyone had any experience with the Brownell 3-rail Picatinny shotgun mount? I'm searching for something feasible while waiting on Mesa Tactical's forearm grip.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/ns/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=20919&title=3-RAIL+PICATINNY+SHOTGUN+MOUNT

TH13

I have one that I switched out for the Insight Technology magazine tube mount (Mod. #CFL-900-A1). The Brownells mount was too bulky for my purposes as I was mounting a Surefire X200B on it, and the Insight mount was lower profile and lighter than the Brownells mount. The only issue with the Insight mount is that it only has one squared picatinny style slot, and some light mount wont fit on it as they need atleast two slots. I still have one of the Brownells 3-rail mounts new/un-opened. If you are interested let me know. Here are pics of how the two look mounted:

***Insight CFL-900-A1***

2q19a4y.jpg

***Brownells/Lite Mount Tech. 3-Rail Mount***

2wdc58w.jpg

[ 10-03-2006, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: nickdrak ]