ATI Raven Adjustable Stock & Forend for the M4

ATI Gunstocks

Seems a little over priced to me. That's quite a premium over the existing stock market. I'd need to see more information on how much better of a stock it is to warrant twice the price.

The forearm looks interesting. I'm interested to hear what the weight is. The rails appear to be effectively placed for mounting a weapon light.

That is a little steep in price. I can get a Factory one for $300.00 thru LE purchase. I would also like to know how this would be better/improved over factory CS. The idea is to offer one that is more readily available and cheaper than a factory stock.

Not sure about the price, but ATI items can usually be bought with a pretty hefty discount. For what it's worth, I had a Mossberg with an ATI scorpion grip and buttstock that worked well. During a combat shotgun class in which we shot about 100 full power slugs, I thought it was pretty comfortable. No bruising, no pain. Someone else in the class had a M4 with the factory collapsible stock and he was in pain by the end of the class and told me his shoulder pocket was black and blue the next day. Might be an option for those who want some recoil absorption, and it sounds like the stock will move more than the three FCS positions, which could be pretty cool. Not digging the forearm, though.

Then get one from Benelli through LE purchase. No really, do it and show us. ATI is making a product for the civilian market. I don't know if it's any better than the Pro Mag offering, but everything else Pro Mag makes seems to be a steaming pile of fail.

That is a little steep in price. I can get a Factory one for $300.00 thru LE purchase. I would also like to know how this would be better/improved over factory CS. The idea is to offer one that is more readily available and cheaper than a factory stock.

Then get one from Benelli through LE purchase. No really, do it and show us. ATI is making a product for the civilian market. I don't know if it's any better than the Pro Mag offering, but everything else Pro Mag makes seems to be a steaming pile of fail.

You missed the point. I wasn't trying to be smart, condescending, bragging or how ever it was taken. I apologize if you were offended. Hey, I might like the ATI over the factory one, but not at its original price quote.

Well Hope, At least we agree on the Pro Mag stock!

http://www.cmcgov.com/store/pc/Benelli-M4-Factory-Collapsible-Skeleton-Stock-with-Pistol-Grip-456p17909.htm

Edited by SGT45

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

lol

I don't get their pricing.

It goes from 300 dollars for the floor jack, I mean the stock.

Then 375 for the stock, the handguard, and a magazine extension that doesn't add any round capacity. Oh, and a magazine follower.

Then for only 550 dollars, you get all the previously mentioned crap, plus a heat shield and a three sided picatinny rail that clamps to the magazine extension.

Also, the package is claiming you get five US compliant parts. However, I'm not seeing a full length magazine tube. All I am seeing is an extension. As everyone knows, extensions do not count towards 922® compliance.

I'm curious to see how much weight this amalgamation of 6061 aluminum bolts on to the M4. That stock has to be pushing about a pound over the OEM collapsible stock's weight with all the redundancy.

This looks very mall ninja. And that's coming from a person that owns an M4 that looks mall ninja.

They aren't doing anything to save weight, and they're emphasizing stuff that I think is absurd on a combat shotgun. Cheek weld? I know it is relevant but is it more important than saving weight and complexity? Not to me.

This looks very mall ninja. And that's coming from a person that owns an M4 that looks mall ninja.

They aren't doing anything to save weight, and they're emphasizing stuff that I think is absurd on a combat shotgun. Cheek weld? I know it is relevant but is it more important than saving weight and complexity? Not to me.

JUST SAYING , I hate the fact that you have to use tools. The original design was meant to disassemble without tools. Instruction now tools ughhhhhhh LOL :p

• 6 months later...
Also, the package is claiming you get five US compliant parts. However, I'm not seeing a full length magazine tube. All I am seeing is an extension. As everyone knows, extensions do not count towards 922® compliance.

That is not an extension, just a replacement tube which does count towards compliance. This tube also allows the mounting of our tri-rail which does not mount on the OEM mag tube.