Question, now I am confused. Benelli M4 and accessories.

Hypergunner

ATF exists to make our life miserable!

Anyways, I have a brand new M4. 11707 I believe...from Gander.

I want to add the Promag collapsable stock and NOT the handgrip. So I am ADDING 1 USA part.

What other parts must I change to be compliant if ANY. The stock is made in USA? I am confused because I am adding a USA part and I am seeing that I need 3 parts?

You need four Made in the USA parts IF you're going to install a full length magazine (which would account for one Made in the USA part) since the ProMag stock accounts for TWO Made in the USA parts (pistol grip and stock). If you're not going to install a FL tube then you can simply install a Made in the USA magazine follower.

You need four Made in the USA parts IF you're going to install a full length magazine (which would account for one Made in the USA part) since the ProMag stock accounts for TWO Made in the USA parts (pistol grip and stock). If you're not going to install a FL tube then you can simply install a Made in the USA magazine follower.

I thought it was 3 U.S parts?

Thanks. So if I put a FL mag tube and tele stock, I would need to have 4 US made parts. So in all, I could have USA made 1. follower, 2. tele stock, 3. FL mag tube, and 4.hand guard and be compliant. RIGHT?

WAIT, does the US promag stock count for 2 US made parts since I get dinged for it twice?

Edited by Hypergunner

Thanks. So if I put a FL mag tube and tele stock, I would need to have 4 US made parts. So in all, I could have USA made 1. follower, 2. tele stock, 3. FL mag tube, and 4.hand guard and be compliant. RIGHT?

WAIT, does the US promag stock count for 2 US made parts since I get dinged for it twice?

The ProMag stock/PG counts as two parts. The 'collapsing/telescoping' stock is one evil feature and the (more than 5 round capacity) FL tube is another evil feature. The M4 comes from Benelli with one evil feature (other than being semi-auto), i.e. the PG.

• 2 weeks later...
3 US parts if only a FL mag tube, 4 if a 'telescoping stock' is added.

Sorry if this has been answered or obvious. If we took a factory new 11707 and swapped the pistol grip stock with a standard fixed synthetic (non-pistol grip) Benelli stock would we still have to replace three other parts with US made parts?

Sorry if this has been answered or obvious. If we took a factory new 11707 and swapped the pistol grip stock with a standard fixed synthetic (non-pistol grip) Benelli stock would we still have to replace three other parts with US made parts?

No, you're not changing the total parts count with this swap. You are swapping out a 1-piece stock for another 1-piece stock so there is zero net change.