Dang!

Mystery Meat

I went into my LGS to buy a Benelli M2 the day before the election. They had one in stock, but it didn't have the Comfortech stock I wanted. After checking with Benelli, they told me 4-6 weeks and put in an order. After six weeks went by with no word, I called to find out what was going on. They hadn't received my gun yet. They called Benelli to find out when to expect delivery. It's going to be two more months. Sheesh. That's going to put me into March. The buying frenzy has effected Benelli, too.

Edited by Mystery Meat

Welcome to the forum MM!!!!.... Nice to have another member from the Great State of California!!.....Yeah..the current stuation is pretty much affecting everything gun related...I hope all goes well with getting your M2. In the mean time this is a great place to learn everything about M2s that you couldever hope to learn.

Take Care,

Hookster :)