Surefire X-T07 Switch

M4-Desert Camo

yup I have one it looks like 3" long (sorry no tape around) and yes it fit right over a rail!

cord is double the lenth.

I have one I will sell ya if you wanna offer a fair price? almost new condition installed a few times but never used. couldnt get used to the light on the forend.

I also have the tail cap that the cord plugs into and connects to the Xseries

no worries how much was it if you dont mind?

the tape is perfect size. there is a button that turns on off and that takes about 1" then there is 2" or so of tape left for the pressure switch.

the cord I tucked in the the surefire rail and it worked great perfect size just couldnt get used to the light on there

light was on bottom and switch was on side.

$115 for the tape switch and tail cap. I have on order the Briley rail attachment and the plan is to install the X300-U on the bottom and the switch on the side. Was hoping the Briley rail was long enough to fit the entire switch. Since the light and switch will be so close I will probably have to do some cord mgmt.The EOTECH will go on the top built in rail and it's switch I believe is velcro and will attach to fore end.

Edited by M4-Desert Camo

Benelliwerks: The problem with the photo is the URL has a banned phrase here within it. Probably something like P-S-3 without the dashes. I had the same problem and had to re-upload photos to get a different URL string here.

LaRue Index Clips are the best for wire management.

The XT07 pressure pad has a 7" wire and the pad itself is approximately 3" in length. I used to have one attached to my MRP. I ended up removing it because I felt the momentary activation was somewhat finicky. If you do not have a picatinny rail to mount the pad to, you should get yourself a SR model switch. You can tape it wherever you like on your stock forearm. You could also drill four holes and run a zip tie through the handguard for additional security. I find this setup to be less than ideal, but it will work.

c025.jpg

benelli03small.jpg

Benelliwerks: The problem with the photo is the URL has a banned phrase here within it. Probably something like P-S-3 without the dashes. I had the same problem and had to re-upload photos to get a different URL string here. Quote]

Thanks Stranger.....that worked....in part....still can't load a particular photo even after a bunch of manipulations, changing file type etc.....only on this site !

IF I had my "That was EASY" button, I'd be hammering it !

Screenshot2013-01-16at64957PM_zpsd52d6efe.png

Screenshot2013-01-16at65959PM_zps159b2490.jpg

Edited by benelliwerkes