My birthday has sucked so far.

Unobtanium

Thanks, all. I traded the Z06 for this, and it has been a very fun ride. It's a 2012 370Z Touring, Sport, NAV with a manual. Rare as ****. Anyway, it had about 17K miles on it. I'm headed to the chiropractor as of now, and then going to call the offending's insurance agent and see if I need to see my attorney before I turn in to bed.

*Reason for the trade is that I love the interior and it's fast enough for the street and I never drove my Z06, so it got about 4K miles in one year, this, I drive every day and loved it.

Ahh what a **** birthday.

Such a bummer. Huge annoyance. I quit riding motorcycles on the street because of women in SUVs and elderly folks in any car. People don't pay attention.

I hope that you can get it fixed up right and get it back on the street. More importantly I hope that you are able to make a full physical recovery. The woman and her insurance company should get ready to cut you a check.

Ahh what a **** birthday.

Such a bummer. Huge annoyance. I quit riding motorcycles on the street because of women in SUVs and elderly folks in any car. People don't pay attention.

I hope that you can get it fixed up right and get it back on the street. More importantly I hope that you are able to make a full physical recovery. The woman and her insurance company should get ready to cut you a check.

Typical of the population in this area, I think she has the crappiest policy available. My limits are 1/4 to 1/2 Mil depending on what happens. Hers are more like $25,000. It's a $43K MSRP car. You do the math, and I doubt she has any wages worth even trying to garnish. Yeah, I am not happy, but the lawyer I spoke with said that I should demand 7.5-10% blue-book value in diminution value considering I trade cars every year or so, and it's a 2012. Also, I am probably (surely) upside down in the car since I did not put anything down on it (I planned on keeping it until paid off). At least I have GAP, and my own insurance can sue hers, and so on, lots of options, but right now I don't even know what the damages are beyond the pic I posted.