Soon to be M4 owner...

LRM1981

Hey all, I'm new to the forums and was lucky enough to find a brand new 11707 Benelli M4 on Gunbroker.com this morning. I tried to source one locally, but all the gun shops around here were sold out and had no idea when they'd get some back in stock. Almost all the online listings I've seen in the past couple of weeks were priced at $2400 and up, which is ridiculous! Fortunately I was able to find a seller who just listed a brand new M4 for $1699 - I snatched it up within an hour of him posting the add.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to owning the best tactical shotgun on the market! I already have a Pro Mag C-stock and a CarrierComp 7 round magazine tube and follower on order. I'm sure I'll be lurking on here quite a bit - looks like there's a lot of useful info.

Congrats and welcome! I am also a fairly new owner having searched for some time to acquire one earlier this month. Sounds like you're already planning out your M4 parts and good choices so far. I don't have a collapsible stock but I was able to pick up a 7-round carrier comp tube (very lucky) online. Its going to be some time before they are shipping orders since 25 December I'm told. Make sure you understand 922r compliance when you decide to change out the magazine tube and stock.

You'll find lots of useful info here. Definitely search but feel free to ask if you need help. Lots of very friendly and helpful folks here as well! Good luck.