I hate to say it...

Unobtanium

Hey Unobtanium. For what its worth I can share my recent experience hunting one down in the last month. On the popular "auction" sites it seems that *new* M4's in black finish are selling in the range of USD $2,100-$2,600. The desert camo version appears to go higher anywhere from USD $2,500-$3,200+.

However none of these in this price range come with any accessories let alone the very desirable CC Ti Tube or Hybrid Handle! Btw I'd be more than happy to make a generous offer for that Gen II Charging Handle if you ever decide to go that route selling off parts :D

The current political environment appears to have impacted prices considerably. I think you'd be able to make money on top of what you originally spent assuming it was before the inflated prices.

I don't think it would sell astronomically higher than the 11707's out there going for 2400 dollars or so. The m1014 is more of a collector's piece, and yours no longer has the collapsible stock. If you wanted to make the platform even more desirable, you should consider replacing the receiver extension with a functional three position extension.

If I was to sell it, I would return it as much to stock as possible, try to sell the base weapon for the going rate of around 2500. Then sell the accessories off at a premium. You could get a 100 bucks easily for the charging handle alone. Probably 250 for the carriercomp tube for instant gratification.

I don't think it would sell astronomically higher than the 11707's out there going for 2400 dollars or so. The m1014 is more of a collector's piece, and yours no longer has the collapsible stock. If you wanted to make the platform even more desirable, you should consider replacing the receiver extension with a functional three position extension.

If I was to sell it, I would return it as much to stock as possible, try to sell the base weapon for the going rate of around 2500. Then sell the accessories off at a premium. You could get a 100 bucks easily for the charging handle alone. Probably 250 for the carriercomp tube for instant gratification.

I'm not stressed, if I can get $4K for it, it's gone. Do I need/want to sell it, no. Will I for $4K? Derp.

I see you have absolutely no emotional attachment to your pieces.

I have emotional attachment, it's just that I have gotten more into other firearms, and rarely shoot my M1014. Thus it has been with all of the M4's before it. Also, I hate to say it, I have a $2700 ER bill that I need to tend to, which has also swayed my decision to put it up for sale. I'm not backing off of my price, as I don't need to sell it, but it sure would make life simpler right now. No, it's not a fire-sale, so please, noone offer anything less than what I've put it up for, I'll just ignore you.

I was quoted $1599 for a new M4 but 60 days wait. They usually ship via boat to US, but with the demand and current political climate they are air freighting them in. I held one Sunday at $1799new at a different store and plan to go back and pick it up if it's still there.

That's a great find for $1799. I put my name on a list at a local shop but they have absolutely no idea when one might show up. In the meantime I was able to pick one up earlier in the month but at a premium.

If it were me I'd definitely go pick that one up for $1799. I haven't seen a new M4 tactical for less than $2000 in the last month.

I was quoted $1599 for a new M4 but 60 days wait. They usually ship via boat to US, but with the demand and current political climate they are air freighting them in. I held one Sunday at $1799new at a different store and plan to go back and pick it up if it's still there.

I'm not going to cry if mine doesn't sell, but I promise you won't hold an M1014 for that. They only made 2500, and I appreciate the differences enough that I did indeed pay a premium over the 11707 when I bought mine.

I have emotional attachment, it's just that I have gotten more into other firearms, and rarely shoot my M1014. Thus it has been with all of the M4's before it. Also, I hate to say it, I have a $2700 ER bill that I need to tend to, which has also swayed my decision to put it up for sale. I'm not backing off of my price, as I don't need to sell it, but it sure would make life simpler right now. No, it's not a fire-sale, so please, noone offer anything less than what I've put it up for, I'll just ignore you.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty and I hope you manage to hang on to it.

2700 dollars? You must have walked in the door.

Yes, and 3 hours later I walked out. I turned everything over to an attorney today, as my PCP told me that my ER visit was directly linked to an auto wreck I had about 72 hours prior. Still, if it sells, it sells. If not, I'll just be forced to keep it :)

$1300 used is my limit...id want some custom walnut non PG stock if i ever decide to get one (iron wood can make me a blank)...not sure what the m4 can do that my super 90's cannot....answer..nutin any better..yea ill just stick with the old benellis which are out of style...even my swamp rat (truck) is old and well detroit makes **** today so i have to keep ol swamp rat too

$1300 used is my limit...id want some custom walnut non PG stock if i ever decide to get one (iron wood can make me a blank)...not sure what the m4 can do that my super 90's cannot....answer..nutin any better..yea ill just stick with the old benellis which are out of style...even my swamp rat (truck) is old and well detroit makes **** today so i have to keep ol swamp rat too

That's cool, and as long as you don't ask for MINE at that price, I smile and support your desire!

Ahh that's a bummer. But if you don't shoot it then now would be a good time to sell. Might as well get your money out of it since it's collecting dust in your safe. It is a beautiful gun but prices are absurd right now. Post it on calguns - no c-stock, no problem!

fyi prices are dropping, its been easier finding deals this week than the last month. $4,000??? you have to remember the spike in prices mainly affected ar's and ak's, not as much with shotguns. a buddy just picked up a 11707 for $1700 otd and in stock

fyi prices are dropping, its been easier finding deals this week than the last month. $4,000??? you have to remember the spike in prices mainly affected ar's and ak's, not as much with shotguns. a buddy just picked up a 11707 for $1700 otd and in stock

I'm not worried if I don't sell it. If I do, $4K is what it takes. If I don't, I'll just be forced to continue looking at the ugly thing, terrible...just terrible...