M1014 flag gun question

planman

Last year I scored one of 2500 M1014's flag guns. Mine has the non collapsing stock. As I surf the web I am seeing more and more pics of M1014 flag guns with pistol grip stocks. I'm curious as to how many were sold with pistol grip stocks and like how I have mine with a non collapsing stock. Sorry if this subject has been discussed before. I just thought that they were sold only with the non collapsing stock originally. Please educate me.

All of the 2500 weapons were sold with the collapsible stock. Many found it financially beneficial to sell the collapsible stock on the open market for a significant profit, then add a pistol grip stock that are cheap to be had.

Some such as myself have replaced the receiver extension on the M1014 and 11703 models so the stock that you have is functional.

All of the 2500 weapons were sold with the collapsible stock. Many found it financially beneficial to sell the collapsible stock on the open market for a significant profit, then add a pistol grip stock that are cheap to be had.

Some such as myself have replaced the receiver extension on the M1014 and 11703 models so the stock that you have is functional.

Thank you very much sir for sharing your knowledge, I appreciate it!

Last year I scored one of 2500 M1014's flag guns. Mine has the non collapsing stock. As I surf the web I am seeing more and more pics of M1014 flag guns with pistol grip stocks. I'm curious as to how many were sold with pistol grip stocks and like how I have mine with a non collapsing stock. Sorry if this subject has been discussed before. I just thought that they were sold only with the non collapsing stock originally. Please educate me.

None, many people like myself prefer the PG stock in lieu of a FUNCTIONAL C-stock, simply because it means you need 1 less part to comply with 922R, and it's a better cheek-weld depending on your face-shape. Length of pull and drop at the comb is identical, so why not go with a 1-piece affair other than "looks", which aren't a high priority for me, and personally, I like the look of the Benelli PG stock, anyway.