On line ammo ideas??

AR-BALLISTIC

Yup..Firequest has it all...kind'a high priced,,,The last batch of Rubber buckshot i bought was almost half that price.. :confused:

AR...I've shot all the low range stuff & it has yet to hic-cup one time with it,,,,,One of my M4s originally came out with the 4 port...,,But Benelli asked for it back..& changed outthe barrel to a 2 port....Still no probs as of yet... smile.gif

Originally posted by StarLynx:

Yup..Firequest has it all...kind'a high priced,,,The last batch of Rubber buckshot i bought was almost half that price.. :confused:

AR...I've shot all the low range stuff & it has yet to hic-cup one time with it,,,,,One of my M4s originally came out with the 4 port...,,But Benelli asked for it back..& changed outthe barrel to a 2 port....Still no probs as of yet... smile.gif

Thats good to know because I was avoiding it. Thanks for the info. Michael

I've put 3 inch magnums down to Winchester AA super-lite target loads through my M4 and there have been zero failures. I should clarify that I put 50 rounds of superlite stuff through, but only 5 rounds of 00 buck 3 inchers because they hurt! Of course, it had the obligatory 100 rounds of breakin shots already. Have fun.

Support your local PJ

Cabelas charges way more special handling charges than places like Midway and BassPro do.

In my area, I'd have to drive about an hour to get to a decent gun shop. Gander Mtn. and BP are more like 2 hours +.

I buy quite a bit of ammo online.

Wally World's selection is limited and there just aren't any local gunshops around here anymore.

www.impactguns.com

www.midwayusa.com

www.thegunsource.com

www.cheaperthandirt.com

These are just a few of the places I freaquent. Probably the best place to order ammo is from Cabellas. You can shop at the website or order a "Shooter's Catalog". Its full of ammo and reloading supplies. Also try glancing through a Shotgun News magazine. You can pick them up at any newstand for a few bucks. Often they have great deals on bulk ammo.