WOW! Kalifornistan is going for broke!

KB Fab

I really feel bad for you guys. This THE most emotionally driven, knee jerk legislation I have ever witnessed. Not limited to California either but the draconian level that they are taking this to is astonishing. Zero common sense is being displayed here and the facts mean absolutely nothing. Meanwhile, the police are indiscriminately shooting at those they think might be Dorner and setting the stage for becoming a police state. God help us.

Did you see the video(s)? They had it all: that fearmongering twerp Stein (ugh he makes my skin crawl), police chief Keith Magnus explaining that handguns are not defensive weapons, plus all manner of epic stupidity and nonsense from the politicians. It goes on and on, but here's the part where CHIEF OF POLICE (Emeryville) Keith James embarrasses himself:

That's just one highlight of many. It would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

If this passes, and the government doesn't execute these confiscations very, very carefully, things are going to get very messy. I'd imagine riots would be nearly inevitable.

The ultimate goal is to cause/start conflict - the common Communist tactic. DHS didn't recently buy 1.6 billion bullets banned by the laws of war for target practice.

Did you see the video(s)? They had it all: that fearmongering twerp Stein (ugh he makes my skin crawl), police chief Keith Magnus explaining that handguns are not defensive weapons, plus all manner of epic stupidity and nonsense from the politicians. It goes on and on, but here's the part where CHIEF OF POLICE (Emeryville) Keith James embarrasses himself:

That's just one highlight of many. It would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

Tell this lady what ole Chief James thinks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJte6Sic44

They're in a contest with politicians in New York to see which knuckleheads can violate the Constitution more.

The stupidity of one of lead wingnuts in this rivals that of Ms Carolyn-It's A Shoulder Thing That Goes Up-McCarthy herself.

In this announcement, she proclaims to the public that bullet buttons turn "semi automatic weapons ALMOST into an automatic weapon."

Stoopidity can be seen around the 1:20 mark.

For those of you in free states, a bullet button simply locks the magazine into the weapon and thus requires a tool to release the mag. You can use the tip of a bullet to do this, hence its name (bullet button).

There really should be a law in place that allows immediate impeachment/removal from office when a politician demonstrates such gross incompetence. You should know the details of the legislation you are pushing and voting on. If I acted with that much ignorance in my job I would be fired immediately.

And the scary part about all this is that the democrats have a super majority in the state congress so even if by some miracle our liberal governor were to veto this bill, they could still get it passed.

I found and online article to read, that explanes why our elected leaders dont need to follow the constitution of the united states, simply it doesnt apply to us or them. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a foreign own corperation and it is not the original constitutional rupublic of 1776. please read it

http://theunjustmedia.com/Banking%20&%20Federal%20Reserve/The%20united%20states%20Of%20America%20%20is%20a%20corporation%20owned%20by%20fore.htm

There really should be a law in place that allows immediate impeachment/removal from office when a politician demonstrates such gross incompetence. You should know the details of the legislation you are pushing and voting on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1935[/ATTACH]

If I acted with that much ignorance in my job I would be fired immediately.
No kidding.