Tube finally arrived

fletre

I am proud to announce that my carrier comp magazine tube finally arrived after being ordered 11-28-2012. I think I was caught up in the panic storm. I am very pleased with the tube although I could not get 7 winchester 2 3/4 00B in it with the spring provided it, but with my original spring in all is well. With my Geissele hammer in and the CC follower I am happy and I think LEGAL.

Wow congrats! Put up a picture of the full package put together :)

I ordered mine almost a month after you in December... I'm hoping mine arrives in the next month or so??

So are you using your original spring with the carrier comp tube and follower?

With the spring being way long I have to wonder if a guy couldn't clip a few coils off it and still function adequately? Then again if the OE spring works so be it. I don't think the Fed is going to get wind of your potential impropriety/technicality and send stormtroopers...

You can trim a few coils if needed. Many shells are a little longer than their spec, so getting the last shell in might be tough or impossible.

^^^ This. The Fed Tactical w/Flight Control 9 Pellet 00 is just slightly longer. Can't get the last round in on mine. But the 8 pellet is fine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1959[/ATTACH]My M4 with new CC mag tube. I like it just like this.

Here it is with his older brother. He's from Chantilly VA, and he holds 7 in the tube of anything.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1960[/ATTACH]

Edited by fletre