Does it Exist?

M4-Desert Camo

Is the tape switch on the EOTech long enough to reach all the way to the BLAM4?

Also, do you have a cable routing plan?

i made this mount for the M4 a few years ago. It gave me momentary control over my light. I could envision a method of routing your EOTech's switch in a similar manner. Then keeping your weapon light's activation controlled via your support hand. You'd be making essentially a CTC laser grip.

3627835675_b33f9e23ec.jpg

The rubber grip sleeve then pressed over the switch. You couldn't even tell it was there.

3631489031_40823ecc3b.jpg

Edited by StrangerDanger

Good point .... not sure, I don't have the EOTech yet (being told end of March). I'll have to sort it out when I get the EOLAD switch and my surefire XT07.

The cable is 10" so I was thinking of using the LaRue clips going from the last space on the top rail, along the barrel to the BLAM4. Oh heck, I'm just anxious for my stuff to come in and get it all set up.

Edited by M4-Desert Camo

10" is kind of short for that. Do you know if it takes regular Surefire tape switches? Surefire makes a bunch of different lengths, even up to 40" long.

I looked at the setup, if I was going to go this route, I'd cut the pressure switch into the pistol grip. Even with a collapsible stock I'd do it. The grip core is only like 45 bucks. You'd end up with momentary control of the laser via your strong hand.

Modifying the stock to accept the switch is pretty easy. It is time consuming to do right though. I probably worked on mine for four hours.

Thanks for all the good idea's and suggestions. I think I just need to be patient and wait for everything on back-order to arrive and see where I stand.

Looks like MD will be passing the "you have an evil pistol grip so register your firearm now so we can take it later" bill so I have bigger things to think about ..... stupid Liberals.

That is beautiful.

Is the tape switch on the EOTech long enough to reach all the way to the BLAM4?

Also, do you have a cable routing plan?

i made this mount for the M4 a few years ago. It gave me momentary control over my light. I could envision a method of routing your EOTech's switch in a similar manner. Then keeping your weapon light's activation controlled via your support hand. You'd be making essentially a CTC laser grip.

3627835675_b33f9e23ec.jpg

The rubber grip sleeve then pressed over the switch. You couldn't even tell it was there.

3631489031_40823ecc3b.jpg