WTS: M1 Super 90 Tactical, 6V Surefire, ghost rings, factory mag tube,side saddle+++

MrMilitaryPolice

OK, this is the one you have been waiting for..im sellin a pistol grip Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical 12 gauge 2/34 or 3 inch with SUREFIRE forend, SUREFIRE 6v light w/ Butler Creek cap, ghost ring sights, FACTORY Benelli mag extension, 3 Benelli choke tubes w/ wrench, manual, and original Benelli forend and original Benelli mag tube and spring. The light has momentary touch pad on one side and an on/off toggle switch on the other, its super bright...This gun is 99% condition, has had approximate 20 rounds fired and is an outstanding weapon. This Benelli needs nothing, shes loaded and ready for duty or home defense. Ive spared no expense puttin this weapon together and shes had the best of everything. I bought weapon and accessories piece by piece and have just short of $1600 invested and i need to sacrifice for $1000 + $20 shipping. EMAIL ME for pics at [email protected] you wont be sorry for buying this gun, shes top notch! first to email with "I'LL take it!"..gets it DSC00607.jpg

[ 11-22-2006, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: MrMilitaryPolice ]