Tornado Brushes - WOW.....

Sharkey

Since I use the Fed Truball 1600fps slugs at the range, my bore ends up looking pretty rough sometimes and cleaning it is usually a 2 or 3 phase operation to bring it back to glass like again.

I picked up a couple of these bore brushes and WOW are they nice - like I just bought it kinda nice and with almost no real labor on my part...

Anyone else use em?

Thoughts? Pros or cons that you've heard of?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1951[/ATTACH]

I was truly impressed. I'll bet they have cut my bore cleaning time in half. I thought I was pushing my "old timer don't need new crap" limits when I grabbed a couple of bore snakes which are nice for sure but don't really get that bad stuff out as good as I'd like so I finally threw out the 4 bucks each for a couple these and WOW.

I'm sold on em unless somebody can tell me they are NOT good for my bore. It's hard to believe anything that cleans THAT good doesn't have SOMETHING wrong with it... C'mon guys - what's BAD about these things?