My new Benelli

Worm1234

Hey guys! Just bought my first Benelli, I bought a Benelli Supernova. Getting about time to do some turkey hunting southeast missouri style. Was wondering if i could get a lil info on here to save me some time and money before i hit the woods. Just wondering what combinations of turkey loads and chokes works best w/ the supernova? Been told the benelli xtra xtra full and rem nitro mad 3.5'' #6 works good?????

Worm:

Congrats on the purchase. If you get an answer, let me know, I have the same question but I am using a SBE2 in NE Arkansas this fall.

Also, maybe my SBE was unique but first time I fired it, I swear there was something on the trigger that went straight to my bloodstream - made me want more fine Italian guns, I went out and bought a Montefeltro Silver 20 GA for pheasant, quail, and dove hunting, and just took delivery of a R1 30.06, now I am looking at a MR1. My wife now says my gun safe is now a "condo for immigrant weapons" - I purchased a couple Israeli handguns to keep the Italians company.

Yeah this is my first.....cant wait to bust a big gobbler with it. I've had and shot plenty of other shotguns but i hear theres something special about the benelli's. Gonna get it out this weekend and do a lil patterning with it...i'll let you know how it goes. I'm gonna try a carlson's xxfull and some rem nitro mags #4 and #6....i'll let you know how it goes