By Golly... whats this???

Zeke

Looks like they're trying to make a run at the M4 and M2...will be interesting to see the MSRP

Makes little difference what the MSRP is, it's Remington crap*. You couldn't give me one.

*Obviously Remington hasn't always been crap, it's just since the investment banksters/speculator swine have taken over that Remington (and Marlin, et al.) has turned to crap.

Makes little difference what the MSRP is, it's Remington crap*. You couldn't give me one.

*Obviously Remington hasn't always been crap, it's just since the investment banksters/speculator swine have taken over that Remington (and Marlin, et al.) has turned to crap.

+1 ...the garbage that Marlin had on display @ the SHOT show a few weeks ago looked like some of the poorer machined / finished SKS's I've owned over the years...you could literally see daylight between the wood and metal in places....pitiful.

+2 Remington has destroyed Marlin. I'm a lever guy through and through and have 4 pre-Remlin rifles that I adore. Everything I've seen since I wouldn't use as a fence post and AFAIAC, Remington can pound sand.

+1 ...the garbage that Marlin had on display @ the SHOT show a few weeks ago looked like some of the poorer machined / finished SKS's I've owned over the years...you could literally see daylight between the wood and metal in places....pitiful.

+2 Remington has destroyed Marlin. I'm a lever guy through and through and have 4 pre-Remlin rifles that I adore. Everything I've seen since I wouldn't use as a fence post and AFAIAC, Remington can pound sand.

It's sad that moneychangers have absolutely gutted two fine companies, even stripping the heart and soul from them.

I'm a long time Marlin lever gun fan myself.