WTB: Collapsible M4 Stock

Markspring1978

I'm definitely not looking to pay the absurd gunbroker prices. I see some for sale there but no one buying. Again, if someone has a lightly used they want to offload, send me a PM

definitely wait for them to come back to the $400 range - or shoot one if you can. I liked the telescoping action, but the comfort wasn't there.

Search this forum regarding opinions of the ProMag unit. Here is one thread in particular:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php/31624-ProMag-C-Stock

I can say the price is nice...however, IMO, the quality is suspect, however several disagree and rave about them.

That was my first impression, to good to be true.

All too often people will brag about something they bought Cheap totally forgoing any quality, because they feel they got something they Know they should not be able to have because of financial limitations.

It's the Walmart attitude, spend 20 minutes in one and you will know what I am talking about.

They think they have a cart full of gold when it is really gold plated lead.

NEWGUNNER

That was my first impression, to good to be true.

All too often people will brag about something they bought Cheap totally forgoing any quality, because they feel they got something they Know they should not be able to have because of financial limitations.

It's the Walmart attitude, spend 20 minutes in one and you will know what I am talking about.

They think they have a cart full of gold when it is really gold plated lead.

NEWGUNNER

AMEN................Americans selling out to imported excrement of limited functionality and quality.

I placed an order for a Promag collapsible stock like on 2/10/13, and it has yet to process. My guess is that they burned through their existing supply. I purchased one to compare the quality and component interchangeability with an OEM collapsible stock.

They have been back-ordered for months.

When I lived in Commifornia I pinned the stock. I removed the pin when I moved to Utah. I am very happy with the collapsible stock, but I have to say that my cheek felt like I got kicked by a mule after a long training day. I recommend a bit of padding (doesn't need mch to help) where you rest your cheek on the stock.