WTS: factory Benelli M2 extension tube + magazine spring

TheHolyCannoli

Sale includes +2 extension tube taken directly off the M2 tactical, corresponding factory magazine spring, and factory end cap. This will give you a total capacity of 5+1. Spring does not need to be cut/altered. All are in like new condition.

$55 net to me will cover cost of items and USPS priority shipping within continental US. Prefer certified bank check for payment.

Sale includes +2 extension tube taken directly off the M2 tactical, corresponding factory magazine spring, and factory end cap. This will give you a total capacity of 5+1. Spring does not need to be cut/altered. All are in like new condition.

$55 net to me will cover cost of items and USPS priority shipping within continental US. Prefer certified bank check for payment.

I sent a PM earlier, but since I'm a brand new member, it may not have gone through yet. If the mag tube is still available, let me know where to send the postal money order (if that's OK) and we have a deal. Greg