Super Sport Shell Ejection - Trap Shooting

Steinmaster

I'm using my Super Sport for trap and the ejected shells are bothering other trap shooters. Has anyone developed a solution to resolve this since there are no shell catches made for the Benelli? A few guys at my gun club suggested I place a rubber band at the front of the ejection port to stop the ejected hull from leaving the gun. I tried it and it is a pain to remove the hull manually.

Thanks

I'll try not to be too snarky here. I shoot skeet and trap and know the type of person who's complaining. That's all I'll say about that part. I had a similar situation when folks complained that my 21" M1 was too loud. My solution to them and my recommendation for you is to tell them to get the heck over it.

You're welcome.:D

I'll try not to be too snarky here. I shoot skeet and trap and know the type of person who's complaining. That's all I'll say about that part. I had a similar situation when folks complained that my 21" M1 was too loud. My solution to them and my recommendation for you is to tell them to get the heck over it.

You're welcome.:D

I could careless if someone was shooting a semi-auto by me. Unfortunately, we have to deal with cranky people that like to complain about everything. I try to prevent issues before they happen.