M4 full length mag tubes ready now

SOCOMguy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is a wait for cc springs and followers. Check their store, they may have those in stock.

you're right... I emailed carriercomp to check. the followers are in stock. they said mine should ship today (ordered Feb 27th).

OOPS' , sorry I must have missed your e-mail, thought that I was up to date on communications. Here is where I'm at with FL tubes. The few that I had are all sold. I have two "in the white " that are going to the coater tomorrow , should be back by middle of next week. With the current interest level , I'll make a few more, should be ready in a couple of weeks. Let me know ... [email protected]

Thanks for the interest,

Joe

Joe, can you make an extension pinned without a crimp that will keep me legal?

OOPS' , sorry I must have missed your e-mail, thought that I was up to date on communications. Here is where I'm at with FL tubes. The few that I had are all sold. I have two "in the white " that are going to the coater tomorrow , should be back by middle of next week. With the current interest level , I'll make a few more, should be ready in a couple of weeks. Let me know ... [email protected]

Thanks for the interest,

Joe

bhunted... ref back to my 2-27-13 comment in this thread...

"The problem I see with a one piece 6 rd tube with a permanent (non removable) plug is that you could not load the follower and spring from the muzzel end. I think , but have not tried, loading the spring and follower into the tube from the receiver end before screwing the tube into the receiver... tricky , but could be done."

So are you willing to try something like that? e-mail me [email protected]

Joe

I was thinking just a plugged extension. This way the main tube is left untouched. If it can't be done, no biggy...

it's pure aesthetics for me... FFT makes a full 5 round tube, but if I'm going to change out a whole tube, I'd rather wait till I move to a pro gun state and get the full length unrestricted. NJ just plain sux... Not to worry...

bhunter, Ok now I think I understand. You want a screw on extension like the factory one except without the goofy necked down "space gun" look. Yes I can make one like that. Just realize that the "neck down" is there to make it obvious that the tube only holds 5 rounds. With your design , you may have to demonstrate that fact if ever asked. e-mail me we can discuss the particulars.

Joe

I'm still here, lurking.... I have not been active on the site since about a year ago when I announced that I was no longer going to make the FL tubes. At that time I sold off the few that I had on hand at a bargin price (some guys got lucky). If you were to do a search on "mag tube socomguy" you will find complementary threads going back as far as 2006 when we were the first to inovate this style FL tube. High quality and fast delivery have always been my operating principle, never had a dissatisified customer since we started. We would never accept an order unless we had tubes ready to ship. A couple of weeks ago I got specific request for a couple of tubes, likley a result of the current "situation" so I broke out the tooling and made up a batch of 6 tubes, at this point I only have 2 left, one in the normal matte black "Diamond-Kote" and one that is "in the white" in case someone might want a tube in a different color.

Joe B

You made a tube for me back in '08 and after 1000s of rounds and all these later have zero complaints. Excellent work, glad to see you are still at it. :)

Best of luck!

C

Regulars on the forum may recall that after five years of making and selling quality steel mag tubes I said that I was stopping production, that was true I sold the last few that I had in stock back in May. Well I guess that the current "situation" has sparked renewed interest. After receiving a couple of unsolicited requests I broke out the tooling and made a new batch of six full length M4 tubes. Same quality 4140 steel, matte black "diamond-kote" finish, $145, no waiting - ready for immediate shipping. For reference you can search this forum (SOCOMguy) for endorsements. Contact [email protected]

Regards,

I sent an e-mail to that address, I haven't heard back yet.

LOL,

I assume he knew the spelling of his email. Therefore, copy and past and not checking.

Received the carriercomp spring and fallower today in the mail but no red button? The site says with safety indicator. Did i miss understood something?

LOL,

I assume he knew the spelling of his email. Therefore, copy and past and not checking.

Received the carriercomp spring and fallower today in the mail but no red button? The site says with safety indicator. Did i miss understood something?

I also have the carrier comp follower but nowhere does it say on the product website that it comes with the hi-viz indicator. The website does show the follower with the red indicator but it goes into detail explaining that it comes with a complimentary tool to swap out the hi-viz indicator that comes with your factory Benelli M4.

It also states: "Don't discard your RED plastic "Hi-Viz" day-night indicator!!! Your follower works just fine without it, but that RED piece has an important purpose..."

They are pointing out that you should not discard the indicator that came with your factory follower. At least it is implied by the fact that they include a tool to swap your indicator.