M4 full length mag tubes ready now

SOCOMguy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, looks like item will be here today! Can't wait... lol.. I'll take pictures and post! Thanks...

bhunter, Ok now I think I understand. You want a screw on extension like the factory one except without the goofy necked down "space gun" look. Yes I can make one like that. Just realize that the "neck down" is there to make it obvious that the tube only holds 5 rounds. With your design , you may have to demonstrate that fact if ever asked. e-mail me we can discuss the particulars.

Joe

BHunted - looks awesome! Great job Joe.

Is there an actual "block" / stop inside of the extension? I'm guessing you could unscrew the magazine cap at the end and see it from the inside?

Looks awesome and a perfect solution for the People's Republic of New Jersey :p

P.S. I lived in NJ part-time resident for about 6 years.. having left in 2010 and never looking back!

Yep, there is a stop inside.... Just take old one off and screw new one on... It's milled from aluminum and I'm guessing bored separately from both ends to form like an internal ring. I'm sure Joe can explain it better.... So it's one solid piece. No welds or pins.. Great workmenship...

Funny part when my wife saw the new one, she said she liked the ray gun style... Dang women... Lmao...

Ok, so we need a brand name for Joe's fine work.. Let's see.... Hmmm...

- Socom Parts... Et eh...ng.

- Guy Parts... Ehhh, definitely not good... Lol

- SG Parts.... Hmmm... Maybe..

- Joe's Tubers.... Meh

- JoeBen Custom Parts... Not too bad.

What ya say Joe? ;)

Edited by bhunted

Fine by me, but again, we need a company name for ya.... Any on the list good? I'm leaning towards JoeBen Custom Parts....

bhunted described it correctly, machined from solid 6061 aluminum. I'm happy that you like it! We always try to please!

Name , how about "slim-iter"

Joe

I'm still here, lurking.... I have not been active on the site since about a year ago when I announced that I was no longer going to make the FL tubes. At that time I sold off the few that I had on hand at a bargin price (some guys got lucky). If you were to do a search on "mag tube socomguy" you will find complementary threads going back as far as 2006 when we were the first to inovate this style FL tube. High quality and fast delivery have always been my operating principle, never had a dissatisified customer since we started. We would never accept an order unless we had tubes ready to ship. A couple of weeks ago I got specific request for a couple of tubes, likley a result of the current "situation" so I broke out the tooling and made up a batch of 6 tubes, at this point I only have 2 left, one in the normal matte black "Diamond-Kote" and one that is "in the white" in case someone might want a tube in a different color.

Joe B

Me and a buddy were lucky enough to snag 2 @ $50 each shipped. VERY nice quality tube. Couldn't be any happier. Couldn't see myself paying $200-250 for the titanium tube. This tube is light and just as durable. Thanks!

I also have the carrier comp follower but nowhere does it say on the product website that it comes with the hi-viz indicator. The website does show the follower with the red indicator but it goes into detail explaining that it comes with a complimentary tool to swap out the hi-viz indicator that comes with your factory Benelli M4.

It also states: "Don't discard your RED plastic "Hi-Viz" day-night indicator!!! Your follower works just fine without it, but that RED piece has an important purpose..."

They are pointing out that you should not discard the indicator that came with your factory follower. At least it is implied by the fact that they include a tool to swap your indicator.

You are right! Should have read the the entire page and don't copy and past....LOL..................................................e

Got the extended tube today. It is very nice indeed. Thanks SoComGuy.

You are right! Should have read the the entire page and don't copy and past....LOL..................................................e

Got the extended tube today. It is very nice indeed. Thanks SoComGuy.

No worries but lets see some pics!