Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sukhoi_fan

Benelli shotguns to be banned in Colorado

Biden would be proud, double barrel shotguns for all.

Seriously, politicians are shameless and stupid.

the fudds were told...not a tear will be shed for those fudds..its time the fudds own up to there mess and this they do deserve..fudds welcome to the tribe..guess that vote for that liberal dem we warned you about is about to be realized...how is this working out for you fudds?

...how is this working out for you fudds?

I figure about the same as for much of the rest of us...

Cancelled my vacation I had planned to Cortez, Co.

consider Utah. There's a town here that's working on a law requiring every home to have a gun :)

the fudds were told...not a tear will be shed for those fudds..its time the fudds own up to there mess and this they do deserve..fudds welcome to the tribe..guess that vote for that liberal dem we warned you about is about to be realized...how is this working out for you fudds?

maybe I'm getting old, but I'm not familiar with the word "fudd". I checked the urban dictionary and I'm still laughing :) they give about 10 different definitions. I think I know, but which of these definitions is the one you prefer?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fudd

Pretty sure it is a reference to Elmer Fudd, from bugs bunny. Meaning a casual "sporting" shotgunner, typically owning a clay or bird gun, and not much else in terms of firearms.

edit: didn't click your like when I wrote this. 1 and 2...

Edited by mchad

Yep, descriptions in 1 and 2, with Elmer Fudd the Hunter represented as a visual reference.

Edited by truckcop

To all my peeps here on the forum, Move to Texas. We wont take away your rights and will fight like ****. Just like at The Alamo.

To all my peeps here on the forum, Move to Texas. We wont take away your rights and will fight like ****. Just like at The Alamo.

Definitely an option I'm not discounting these days......

There has been firearm companies like Beretta considering moving their headquarters to Texas. That was on the news tonight. Move here then we can have our own little Benelli m4 club and play games like this:

LOL!

I will NOT be taking my vacation in CO this year. Their loss...$$,$$$.$$

Same here for me, I won't ever Ski in Colorado again

I will NOT be taking my vacation in CO this year. Their loss...$$,$$$.$$

Same here for me, I won't ever Ski in Colorado again

And the worst part of it...Colorado cares not about your decision. A shame really.

All you Conservative minded gun/Benelli owning nuts COME ON DOWN!! Welcome to Texas!!:) As for you knuckleheads that voted in those other Knuckleheads in Coolaide-Rado, Stay right where you are as you DESERVE what you get! You RUINED your state so stay out of ours.....

If I remember right, that didn't work out too well for the guys AT the Alamo...:cool:

Originally Posted by TeamGSD

im thinking about it! I might also have to change my screen name too!

If I remember right, that didn't work out too well for the guys AT the Alamo...:cool:

It appears you're unfamiliar with Texas history. The fight (and subsequent defeat) at the Alamo set the stage for Sam Houston's victory at San Jacinto.