SBE II SLING

Team Benelli

Here's a link to the sling I ordered for my SBE2 last night:

http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/horizontal-item.jhtml?id=0022098221956a&navAction=push&navCount=2&indexId=cat20776&podId=0022098&catalogCode=XE&parentId=cat20776&pa rentType=index&rid=&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fcatalog%2Fitem-link.jhtml_A&_DAV=MainCatcat20712&hasJS=true

I have examined it in person and it seems to be well padded. It comes with swivels, is available in Advantage Timber and is made in the USA.

The neoprene sling has a little give to it making the gun feel much lighter. I don't know of a link the last one I got was for my SBHE II. I went to a local outdoors store and had them order it for me. I've had several of these and I like them.

Originally posted by benddg:

aa&e leatherworks makes a real nice neoprene slings with the swivels alredy on it.

Thats the one I got but the swivels on it don't fit my SBEII. I had to use an uncle mikes for the end cap sling.

The claw is great, but again, it doesn't fit on my SBE1 or 2, only the Nova.

You can also use a Browning X-Cellerator sling. It is nice, and comes with Hush Swivels.

Forgot to add.

The X-Cellerator is the camo model from the duck commander series. I bought it only because that is what the store had, that fit my SBE II. I have been very happy with it.

[ 03-17-2005, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: BLKLABMAN ]