what does a new benelli come with?

cnewt14

well my dad went to go and pick up my benelli yesterday and my local gun shop didnt have any and that they would have to order one on monday... needless to say i was very disapointed so i thought i would see what the guns came with

P>S> i was gonna get a sbe2 in black with a 26" barrel is there a difference with a 28" barrel?

and does the gun come with chockes or no.

The 28" barrel would be 2 inches longer than the 26".

The SBEII comes with a hard case, 5 choke tubes in plastic holders, choke wrench, stock shims, manual, parts list, warranty information, and a small bottle of Benelli oil.

pix1945296375.jpg

There are 5 dealers within 100 miles of Bakersfield.

I'd check with them all before ordering from a non-stocking dealer.

Second Amendment Sports

2523 Mohawk Street

Bakersfield CA 93308

661-323-4512

SOUTHERN SHOOTERS SUPPLY

120 EAST F STREET

TEHACHAPI CA 93561

661-823-1223

OAKTREE GUN CLUB

23121 N COLTRANE AVE

NEWHALL CA 91322

661-259-7441

FOUR SEASONS OUTFITTERS

432 HIGUERA STREET

SAN LUIS OBISPO CA 93401

805-544-5171

GUN WORLD

2412 WEST MAGNOLIA BLVD #B

BURBANK CA 91506

818-238-9071

You can also easily find the gun you want and a transfer dealer near you on gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com.

Be sure to factor transfer fees, possible taxes, and shipping into the total cost.

sbe2-specs2.gif

[ 07-25-2005, 05:25 AM: Message edited by: tucker301 ]

That's not a picture of my SBEII, it's just I found useful for this question.

Mine came with the stamped metal wrench too.

I bought a cool one a few months ago.

I think all of the newer guns come with the good wrench now.

I guess that would be one way of telling how long the dealer has had it in stock.

While the 28 inch barrel will pattern almost identically to the 26" barrel, I think most guys like the 26" better. Rumor has it that longer barrels swing a little better, on ducks & geese for instance; something about sight plane & balance ... but the shorter 26" barrel seems to handle a little better. Responds quicker and is a bit easier in tight spaces. Personally ... I have a 28" barrel and it feels a bit long on the SBEII platform ... not a big deal, but if I had it to do over, would go for the 26" If you're really torn over barrel length, find one of those 5 dealers who has the guns and try shouldering both barrel lengths ... see which one you like better. Otherwise, I think the 26" is a good choice.

Great gun by the way!

Butch-M

Be forewarned ... ordering something from Benelli MIGHT take an inordinate amount of time to receive. I waited 5 months for my 28" barrel; and I've heard of a lot longer waits than that. It will be much safer to purchase out of dealer stock.

thanks guys i bought it from second ammedment sports it is just down the street from me so i figured after the 10 days is up then i will be a happy camper

secondammendment only had camo and i am not a big fan of camo.

But dang i didnt know they came with cases...i went out and bought a 50$ case so o well my 1187 will get it.... im just happy to get it im 15 and worked all this summer so im glad ill have it

sorry noob question but i shot my cousins old sbe with 3 1/2's in it last season and i was wondering if the kick was any less with this comfortech system.?