Collapsible Stock Stiff

M4-Desert Camo

Just installed my collapsible stock (M4 OEM) and getting it fully collapsed is very stiff. Fully extended and middle position are fine but when I turn it 45 degrees, then sliding it all the way up and turning it back 45 degrees to it's normal position is very stiff. Nothing seems to be binding but is this normal?

Just installed my collapsible stock (M4 OEM) and getting it fully collapsed is very stiff. Fully extended and middle position are fine but when I turn it 45 degrees, then sliding it all the way up and turning it back 45 degrees to it's normal position is very stiff. Nothing seems to be binding but is this normal?

when I had mine it was pretty stiff at first, but it started to loosen up pretty quickly. it never got super smooth, but I didn't use it much. I'm sure someone will chime in and say give it some time.