An example as to how stupid gungrabbers really are

Sukhoi_fan

Even in trying to "defend" this rep's comments the ignorance abounds:

DeGette’s spokeswoman Juliet Johnson issued a statement Wednesday, saying the congresswoman mispoke.

“The Congresswoman has been working on a high-capacity assault magazine ban for years, and has been deeply involved in the issue; she simply misspoke in referring to ‘magazines’ when she should have referred to ‘clips,’ which cannot be reused because they don’t have a feeding mechanism,” Johnson said. “Quite frankly, this is just another example of opponents of common-sense gun violence prevention trying to manipulate the facts to distract from the critical issue of keeping our children safe and keeping killing machines out of the hands of disturbed individuals. It’s more political gamesmanship that stands in the way of responsible solutions."

Seriously? So all those stripper clips that I reloaded multiple times weren't reusable? Uh, wrong again.

Sheesh... how these people keep their jobs with such ignorance and ineptitude is beyond me.

Edited by RoadDad
speeling airor

It's even worse when you learn she is the one that actually introduced the House legislation on high-cap mags. In other words, she's the Democrat's subject matter expert.

I love her pedantic, condescending style of talking while basically painting herself to be a moron. God help us.

Go to her website or Twitter address and let her know she's a *******, my fingers are getting tired from typing such.