Laser Recomendations

M4-Desert Camo

OK,

Please don't blast me for wanting a laser on my HD M4, I do. Now that that's out of the way, here is my scenario.

Had a Eotech EOLAD on order for almost 4 months now. Today I'm being told the item has been discontinued by Eotech. I already have a Surefire X300-U so I don't need a light. I have also since purchased a Eotech EX***-0 so I'm looking for just a standalone green laser sight that has a tape switch.

Any suggestions, recommendations? It will be mounted to a Surefire M80.

In retrospect, I'm glad the EOLAD didn't work out since it is so big and heavy.

Edited by M4-Desert Camo

Thanks, I'll take a look .... something I forgot to add is it needs to be rugged to handle the recoil. I'd rather not have to take it off everytime I go to the range. With buying an Eotech (2 actually, one for my AR) and a Surefire .... I don't get sticker shock anymore. I think with my AR, I'm going to wait for the Surefire X-400/Green to come out.

I like the fact I can mount the Surefire X300-U to the Unimax. The Unimax Kit plus the EOTech EX*** is still cheaper that what I was going to pay for the EOLAD. Working out for the best.

No idea why the forum is *** out the EOTech model number.

Edited by M4-Desert Camo